WoSFL Premier Division thread

16 hours ago, Thejackdaw said:

I just find it sad that that a homeless club like Clydebank can latch onto their neighbours and under the candles while playing under an artificial complex and be granted the stardom of being licensed while a good club like beith ( despite our slope could be held back)

Not got a clue! As for latching on, without Clydebank there would be no Holm Park or probably no Yoker as well. It’s council owned always has been so Yoker are also groundsharing yet no mention of that. You really need to learn the facts before spouting pish like this. Licenses aren’t granted they are worked hard for. 

17 hours ago, Thejackdaw said:

I just find it sad that that a homeless club like Clydebank can latch onto their neighbours and under the candles while playing under an artificial complex and be granted the stardom of being licensed while a good club like beith ( despite our slope could be held back)

Holm Park IS in Clydebank, not the City of Glasgow.

Excellent 3 points for Meadow tonight. Not the greatest game but excellent goal from Callum Graham to get the three points after missing a penalty early in the game. Moves us up to 4th spot although played a good few games more than Talbot and Clydebank in 5th and 6th spot. After losing to Cambuslang at home I was a bit worried then losing our manager but bounced back with 3 battling wins under Kevin Deeney, well done Meadow 👏👏👏

9 hours ago, Shannon said:

Excellent 3 points for Meadow tonight. Not the greatest game but excellent goal from Callum Graham to get the three points after missing a penalty early in the game. Moves us up to 4th spot although played a good few games more than Talbot and Clydebank in 5th and 6th spot. After losing to Cambuslang at home I was a bit worried then losing our manager but bounced back with 3 battling wins under Kevin Deeney, well done Meadow 👏👏👏

Aye was a good goal from Callum Graham last night , meadow were better than us and deserved to win . Baffling tactics from our manager though, it was hoof the ball as high as you can aw night against two giant centre half’s , who couldn’t believe their luck a bet.

We’re in a relegation battle again and our managers will need to stop making stupid mistakes like last night . It’s worrying when everybody at the game can see it and they’re no changing it 

2 hours ago, 93glens17 said:

Aye was a good goal from Callum Graham last night , meadow were better than us and deserved to win . Baffling tactics from our manager though, it was hoof the ball as high as you can aw night against two giant centre half’s , who couldn’t believe their luck a bet.

We’re in a relegation battle again and our managers will need to stop making stupid mistakes like last night . It’s worrying when everybody at the game can see it and they’re no changing it 

Maybe you should ground share? …. 

16 hours ago, Arthurlie1981 said:

Johnny Miller new Arthurlie manager. Stevie Convery, Mark McLaughlan and Darren Ramsay part of the coaching staff 

I really hope it's not too late and Johnny and Con can turn it around.  Since the Darvel win we have been shocking. Some players don't look interested to be honest. Quite a few will be out the door as they aren't good enough. Our two main strikers who were scoring freely last season are done. Smith is at least a stone overweight and Carroll is at least a yard too slow. Dale Simeon is a shadow of the player he was and doesn't look happy, Thats our top three scorers from last season posted missing.  Add to that inferior players brought in to replace the guys who have left, it has disaster written all over it.  Millar and Convery have a proven track record but I fear even they will struggle to put a run of results together to take us clear of relegation. I will be absolutely delighted if I am proved wrong

It would only take 8 weeks of playing weekend-midweek for even Auchinleck to complete their fixtures. It happens basically every year, if you're successful in the many cups that West clubs choose to play in, you end up with a backlog at this time.

10 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

It would only take 8 weeks of playing weekend-midweek for even Auchinleck to complete their fixtures. It happens basically every year, if you're successful in the many cups that West clubs choose to play in, you end up with a backlog at this time.

One less cup to worry about now. 

9 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Talbot should have been playing midweek games months ago.

Teams that have played 5 & 6 more than them are getting regular midweek games while Talbot are sitting idle.

3 minutes ago, paul-r-cfc said:

One less cup to worry about now. 

Aye but with their opponents for 1st April being Kilwinning who are still in the cup, they'll be the only Premier club sitting idle that weekend :)

Will be constant Wed/Sat with 20 matchdays remaining, 16 league games and up to 3 league cup games plus the idle 1st April.

13 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

Aye but with their opponents for 1st April being Kilwinning who are still in the cup, they'll be the only Premier club sitting idle that weekend :)

Will be constant Wed/Sat with 20 matchdays remaining, 16 league games and up to 3 league cup games plus the idle 1st April.

I'd like to think fixtures will be rearranged to give Talbot a game.