WoSFL Premier Division thread

9 minutes ago, Lurcer said:

Well if the antics of the largs coach who ran to the other side of the park and taunted the fans pointing at his leg making fun of the injury were anything to go by I have my doubts. It wasnt the only shocking tackle put in from Largs, maybe its the way they’re coached and not down to the individual players?

15 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Well if the antics of the largs coach who ran to the other side of the park and taunted the fans pointing at his leg making fun of the injury were anything to go by I have my doubts. It wasnt the only shocking tackle put in from Largs, maybe its the way they’re coached and not down to the individual players?

That is awful, what a pr1ck. 

41 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Is there footage of this? Love a good pantomime villain but that’s essentially provoking a riot 🙈

Bit of banter at the matches can be funny, we’ve had some brilliant ones over the years, especially with Big Jon Connolly and Lee Mcshane etc, bit of pantomime as you say, unfortunately big Jon more often got the last laugh. The game was filmed but not sure if they keep going after the whistle. 

54 minutes ago, Greenmachine said:

High late and dangerous.

The ref gave Largs everything in the 2nd half so it was no real surprise that it was only given as a yellow.

Largs manager showed a complete lack of class on the way off,watched by the same referee I might add.

Just as well the boys leg was off the ground. 

3 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Bit of banter at the matches can be funny, we’ve had some brilliant ones over the years, especially with Big Jon Connolly and Lee Mcshane etc, bit of pantomime as you say, unfortunately big Jon more often got the last laugh. The game was filmed but not sure if they keep going after the whistle. 

The whole Largs management team ran to the ref to complain about lack of added on minutes at the end. His shouting at the fans after was childish and pathetic but I didn’t think in all fairness he was gloating about the injury. I thought he saying something like ‘you’re not fit to kiss my boots’? Should be guaranteed a warm reception from now on anyway. 

Straight red that the ref appeared to be looking directly at from where I was standing and the picture there clearly shows. Kevin had had a brilliant game up to that point. 

Hope Kevin has a speedy recovery however the bankies fans can't be taking the moral high ground here, it wasn't that long ago during a beith v Clydebank game at bellsdale that the bankies fans continued to mock a guy who's now your current player- Larry McMahon- who was laid down with a serious injury , the shouts and continuous mocking of the boy when he was clearly crocked was sickening from a good majority In the top shed - in fact so much so that your own management staff had to plea with you all to put an end to it  and still it continued even when the boy was having to be carried off the pitch  .

10 minutes ago, Thejackdaw said:

Hope Kevin has a speedy recovery however the bankies fans can't be taking the moral high ground here, it wasn't that long ago during a beith v Clydebank game at bellsdale that the bankies fans continued to mock a guy who's now your current player- Larry McMahon- who was laid down with a serious injury , the shouts and continuous mocking of the boy when he was clearly crocked was sickening from a good majority In the top shed - in fact so much so that your own management staff had to plea with you all to put an end to it  and still it continued even when the boy was having to be carried off the pitch  .

We are talking about the present boss. 

Some fans can be Hauf Scooped, too excited and insensitive in that Arena. 

I do Agree, if an injury is serious have respect and support the opposition. 

6 hours ago, Thejackdaw said:

You are right Jackdaw. I would dispute ‘majority’, but far too many gave Larry a hard time and was embarrassing . Majority wished him well. 

On 09/10/2022 at 10:15, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

That was there bawbag manager stewart davidson. He had the cheek 2 moan 2 the ref at ft lol  

Mon the papers 

22 hours ago, Thejackdaw said:

I was over the other side and i must admit yes SOME of our fans behaviour that day was shocking. I tried 2 help larry with the pain and offered him some of my strongbow but he said naw (shitebag lol)

Mon the papers  

Aren't Auchinleck more concerned with staying out of the relegation zone than what Darvel are doing?
We'll be fine a couple of wins and we will be back up there. No-one is running away with the league. Yet!!

18 minutes ago, BC63 said:
On 08/10/2022 at 21:13, jaggyness said:
Aren't Auchinleck more concerned with staying out of the relegation zone than what Darvel are doing?

We'll be fine a couple of wins and we will be back up there. No-one is running away with the league. Yet!!

It looks already like the league this year could be very tight