WoSFL Premier Division thread

32 minutes ago, BANKIEBILL said:

It's all done in the best possible taste 

Buffs fans had some excellent banter with Darren today. Needless to say he didn't take it well and his reaction was as good as any of us could have hoped for. Caused great hilarity all around us. Imagine getting so rattled on the day when he received his championship medal. It was just too easy to wind him up. That tweet tells all you'll ever need to know about him.

6 minutes ago, funky monkey said:

Buffs fans had some excellent banter with Darren today. Needless to say he didn't take it well and his reaction was as good as any of us could have hoped for. Caused great hilarity all around us. Imagine getting so rattled on the day when he received his championship medal. It was just too easy to wind him up. That tweet tells all you'll ever need to know about him.

Doesn't seem too bright tbh. Will leave the guys to enjoy their moment. They've had a fantastic run and I certainly didn't see them pipping Talbot to it. Best of luck to them

Doesn't seem too bright tbh. Will leave the guys to enjoy their moment. They've had a fantastic run and I certainly didn't see them pipping Talbot to it. Best of luck to them
About as bright as a blackout [emoji1787]

6 minutes ago, BANKIEBILL said:

I'm not sure he is, but can enjoy Darvel's success tonight. 

I'd like to congratulate them, but I just don't see it as a great achievement when they've been bankrolled to the extent that they have. £12K for a defender and £6K for a striker towards the business end of the season questions the level of achievement. I wonder what their overall annual budget amounts to? 

Genuinely happy for the long suffering Darvel fans who have stuck by them over the course. 

Edited by funky monkey

28 minutes ago, funky monkey said:

That guy confirms his status as a total knob who's a bang average player amongst a very good team. 

image.thumb.png.49fa32deec0de0ed043b729aea90e594.png

image.png.967b0ad4a198447e5f3f949463e35bd9.png

Darvel do the thing & win their biggest honour to date by far while Pollok secure the illustrious best team outside Ayrshire trophy[emoji769]. Rob Roy continue their wonderful recent form. Cumbernauld bid adieu.

12 hours ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

I don't think it was that bad, it bit over exuberance if being honest and caught up in the moment but to be fair if i was a supporter of a team who finished second and hearing him say that about my team with his position I'd be a wee bitty annoyed for a cpl of minutes but if a lot of fans would say the same to opposition fans  as a windup

He’s only a fan of himself.

Spending all that money simply to revel in beating Talbot. They’ll need to keep spending next year to win the LL and the same again if they get promoted to the SPFL.  The comments from John Gall and some of the players show a complete lack of class.

Which games will John be at next year Killie or Darvel? He was a Killie fan long before Darvel. 

As I said previously I won’t miss them in the WOSFL and the comments from them after winning the league show why as they completely lack any class. Let’s see what happens long term and where they are in 5 or 10 years time. 

I won’t be buying any Brownings products going forward including Kilmarnock pies!!

Edited by Rugbyroader

So what did we learn about 2021/2022 season?

38 games and a possible 8/7/6 relegation places isn't for the faint hearted.

Bonnyton Thistle from the Sosfl were completely out their depth.

If you want to win the league before Talbot then you better have seriously deep pockets.

If you don't want to see something similar next season you better hope Darvel win the playoffs.

Spending all that money simply to revel in beating Talbot. They’ll need to keep spending next year to win the LL and the same again if they get promoted to the SPFL.  The comments from John Gall and some of the players show a complete lack of class.
Which games will John be at next year Killie or Darvel? He was a Killie fan long before Darvel. 
As I said previously I won’t miss them in the WOSFL and the comments from them after winning the league show why as they completely lack any class. Let’s see what happens long term and where they are in 5 or 10 years time. 
I won’t be buying any Brownings products going forward including Kilmarnock pies!!
This what I was saying, they are successful just now and well done to them but where will they be 5years - I just cant see it being sustainable due to fan base etc....

2 hours ago, Rugbyroader said:

Well that will help with the diet then. 

1 hour ago, Talbot supporter said:
3 hours ago, Rugbyroader said:

This what I was saying, they are successful just now and well done to them but where will they be 5years - I just cant see it being sustainable due to fan base etc....

Would it be any less sustainable than say, Kelty Hearts?

41 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

He really shouldnt do interviews the guys a bawbag. Cant c many sales for killie pies doon auchinleck now n rightly so. 

Mon the papers

Well the sprawling metropolis of Auchinleck (pop 4,000) and their boycott is really going to impact Brownings sales.