WoSFL Premier Division thread

I don't think it was that bad, it bit over exuberance if being honest and caught up in the moment but to be fair if i was a supporter of a team who finished second and hearing him say that about my team with his position I'd be a wee bitty annoyed for a cpl of minutes but if a lot of fans would say the same to opposition fans  as a windup

Firstly congratulations to Darvel and hope they can now go on and win the play off.

Comparing Mr Gall’s comments to Mick’s shows where the class is at the club. Be happy but don’t have digs at other clubs especially ones who have had a lot more sustained success than you have had. 

Just now, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Sorry i don't know about other posts or comments, so sorry if I've came in half cocked so to say 

No need to be sorry m8, I’m no expert on them, referencing one I saw where he was outside Ayrs ground delivering products saying the ground was dump and falling down. Which seemed bizarre when selling them products?? 🤷‍♂️ Could be an elaborate marketing thing 

10 minutes ago, BANKIEBILL said:

It's all done in the best possible taste 

All the panty wetters on here need to take a chill pill. The lad is quite obviously parodying all your “loads of money” comments that have been thrown at them all year. 

Hope they have a blast tonight and enjoy it. 

1 minute ago, Lurcer said:

All the panty wetters on here need to take a chill pill. The lad is quite obviously parodying all your “loads of money” comments that have been thrown at them all year. 

So replying to comments saying "suck my balls" is a parody is it

Just now, Lurcer said:

I know perfectly well what he's doing. I honestly hope they win the play off and gtf as it's totally skewing the league. Some of the guys involved are decent enough and if they're honest they know what's happened. Up there with the Gretna Fairytale 

I know perfectly well what he's doing. I honestly hope they win the play off and gtf as it's totally skewing the league. Some of the guys involved are decent enough and if they're honest they know what's happened. Up there with the Gretna Fairytale 
The quicker it all goes tits up the better.

Don't particularly want that ... would just prefer them not to be in same league - although we did get 4 from 6 against them. 
Horrible club. Proves money can't buy class.

15 minutes ago, Wile E Coyote said:

So replying to comments saying "suck my balls" is a parody is it

Don’t knock it till you’ve tried it mate. 

Edited by Lurcer