WoSFL Premier Division thread

CLUB NEWS: Chris Strain has been relieved of his duties as manager of Kilwinning Rangers.

The club would like to thank Chris for his time at the club. The effort and commitment Chris has shown to Kilwinning Rangers over his time with us has been nothing but exceptional however recent results haven’t been in line with the ambition of the club.

The club will make further comment on the vacant manager's position in the next few days.

1 hour ago, megaspinnernet2 said:

CLUB NEWS: Chris Strain has been relieved of his duties as manager of Kilwinning Rangers.

The club would like to thank Chris for his time at the club. The effort and commitment Chris has shown to Kilwinning Rangers over his time with us has been nothing but exceptional however recent results haven’t been in line with the ambition of the club.

The club will make further comment on the vacant manager's position in the next few days.

Whit?????

ETA- it’s 10th April

Edited by jimbaxters

First world problem, I know but can we not keep the highlights packages in the "Recording Thread". Makes more sense than you boys uploading them to league, club and recording threads as well as creating a new one. You must be uploading them three or four times.

Need to add that there are some, me included, who are extremely grateful for the coverage. Thanks.

The way I work it out, Kilbirnie's two games are against Blantyre Vics and Rutherglen Glencairn and If they win both games they are on 43 pts but same as Kirky -6 and Glencairn -12 while Kilbirnie with -21 so they're only hope it that the winners of the Premier League qualify for the Lowland League, oufft thats a tall order

The way I work it out, Kilbirnie's two games are against Blantyre Vics and Rutherglen Glencairn and If they win both games they are on 43 pts but same as Kirky -6 and Glencairn -12 while Kilbirnie with -21 so they're only hope it that the winners of the Premier League qualify for the Lowland League, oufft thats a tall order
How's it a tall order. I'd be confident Talbot or Darvel would win the playoffs.

1 hour ago, andy25 said:
1 hour ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

How's it a tall order. I'd be confident Talbot or Darvel would win the playoffs.

Its a tall order for Kilbirnie for everything to fall into place meaning bringing the goals difference down and another team taking the last spot to survive.  Your a supporter of Talbot, I believe, so id expect you will expect Talbot to go through but the East is touch as well.  Whatever the teams I'm sure they will be touch and whoever gets through, deserves to get through on merit, obviously I'm not stating the SOS champions as i don't expect a challenge but you never know.  Even Largs are in a better position to take Kilbirnie's place with some winnable games so I genuinely think its bye bye to Kilbirnie

Edited by Bestsinceslicebread
Adding Largs bit

7 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

First world problem, I know but can we not keep the highlights packages in the "Recording Thread". Makes more sense than you boys uploading them to league, club and recording threads as well as creating a new one. You must be uploading them three or four times.

Need to add that there are some, me included, who are extremely grateful for the coverage. Thanks.

The video thread is supposed to be comment free, hence putting the highlights on other threads. Most Talbot fans wouldn't look at the Rutherglen thread and vice versa.

I suppose it is unnecessary to put them in the premier thread as well, but all we have to do is paste the link. The videos are only uploaded once to youtube.

First time seeing Darvel this season. Strength of squad saw them through in the end in what was a decent competitive game. Fair play to Darvel players and management post match digging deep for local charity in Juniors afterwards.

1 minute ago, andy25 said:
4 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:
Only 4 fixtures in the premier today? 

Killie Pie Cup ties and Junior Cup semi today.

Ah yeh we’ve fallen foul of the Kello/Bonnyton tie not having been decided i think. At least they managed to fit the junior cup semi’s in without disrupting the league too much. 

48 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Ah yeh we’ve fallen foul of the Kello/Bonnyton tie not having been decided i think. At least they managed to fit the junior cup semi’s in without disrupting the league too much. 

But you’re happy for your neighbours though eh?