WoSFL Premier Division thread

Glenafton off to a good start with the new Guardiola in charge! I presume they didn't get him his training gear hence why he wore Prada on the touchline!?

The guys a proper weapon and if he was chocolate would eat himself. 

18 minutes ago, AM-1 said:

Glenafton off to a good start with the new Guardiola in charge! I presume they didn't get him his training gear hence why he wore Prada on the touchline!?

The guys a proper weapon and if he was chocolate would eat himself. 

Take it your not his greatest fan , we’re more concerned with him keeping us up than his fashion sense to be fair

19 hours ago, 93glens17 said:

Take it your not his greatest fan , we’re more concerned with him keeping us up than his fashion sense to be fair

Pretty much nailed it mate. The way he goes on at times would make u think he's a footballing icon and opens himself up to all forms of opinion due to the social media sh*te he posts! 🤣🙄

6 minutes ago, Pyramid Watcher said:

Ffs, it’s getting to the point whereby they will be playing 4 times per week.

Problem being it rains in Scotland in March and April also 🤷‍♂️
they can only take games away from darvel to get season finished which isn’t great but as far as tonight gos u don’t have to be Michael Fish to know the game was in big danger of being off going by the forecast , I get they need to get games played but to ask players and fans to travel this evening when game was always in danger is not great 

9 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Problem being it rains in Scotland in March and April also 🤷‍♂️
they can only take games away from darvel to get season finished which isn’t great but as far as tonight gos u don’t have to be Michael Fish to know the game was in big danger of being off going by the forecast , I get they need to get games played but to ask players and fans to travel this evening when game was always in danger is not great 

This where the 20 team league bites back.