WoSFL Premier Division thread

Took in the Kilbirnie v Beith game today. Very poor fare. Very little quality or excitement . The crowd were better value.

Thought the Kilbirnie left wing back was the best of what was on show.

A very healthy crowd in today

19 hours ago, bc57 said:

Took in the Kilbirnie v Beith game today. Very poor fare. Very little quality or excitement . The crowd were better value.

Thought the Kilbirnie left wing back was the best of what was on show.

A very healthy crowd in today

Taylor I assume . He’s on loan from Morton and by all accounts a very good talent 

11 hours ago, andy25 said:
On 14/02/2022 at 13:51, Kilbowie said:
Lewis Morrison joins Darvel from Hurlford. Excellent player who I’m sure will score plenty goals for them

Eye-watering figures from what I hear both in the fee and wages being paid.

Give me a laugh mate, what did you hear? 

23 minutes ago, andy25 said:

£5750 transfer fee
£1500 signing on fee
£200 a week
No doubt Mick will say he's signed as he's always wanted to play for Michael Kennedy emoji846.png

Crazy money if true. 

Aside from that, how are Darvel going to fit in 18 league matches between now and the end of the season? 

35 minutes ago, andy25 said:

£5750 transfer fee
£1500 signing on fee
£200 a week
No doubt Mick will say he's signed as he's always wanted to play for Michael Kennedy emoji846.png

Your figures are out Andy.

what I will say is we paid a fee that matched an offer from another premier league club.

Lewis contributed an element of his signing on fee to make the deal happed.

Our wage offer was the same offer as the other premier league club, our signing on fee was less.

mick must think darvel can still win the league otherwise its a stupid signing as id imagine he would be out of contract in a few months time so why pay a fee now  ? as ive said before the squad is good enough but the park isnt and  to have any chance of winning the title i think he would need to win 18 out of 18 which just wont happen , talbot are in a very strong position and looking at their fixtures 8 of their next 12 are at beechwood so without being tipster of the year its no rocket science to suggest talbot are long odds on 

2 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

mick must think darvel can still win the league otherwise its a stupid signing as id imagine he would be out of contract in a few months time so why pay a fee now  ? as ive said before the squad is good enough but the park isnt and  to have any chance of winning the title i think he would need to win 18 out of 18 which just wont happen , talbot are in a very strong position and looking at their fixtures 8 of their next 12 are at beechwood so without being tipster of the year its no rocket science to suggest talbot are long odds on 

He had 18 months on his contract 

Your figures are out Andy.
what I will say is we paid a fee that matched an offer from another premier league club.
Lewis contributed an element of his signing on fee to make the deal happed.
Our wage offer was the same offer as the other premier league club, our signing on fee was less.

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]