WoSFL Premier Division thread

good game at beith last night , very competitive and beith missed 2 massive chances to go 2 up but as soon as we equalised we were always going to get the winner , impressed with the boy fowler upfront who gave our back 4 a hard time first half , different team when mick changed the set up and went 2 up top and 2 brilliant deliveries from darren miller for the 2 goals , do wonders for his confidence 

44 minutes ago, Shannon said:

Is there any reason why 4 teams aren't playing next midweek and other 16 teams are due to play?

Glencairn are playing in the Strathclyde Demolition Cup Preliminary Round that night, but even before the draw was made we were blank that evening, so I'm not sure to be honest.

40 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

On the adobe acrobat list the games were marked as being displaced from the SCC Round 1 date.

image.thumb.png.5b4b4d4174ede8547e8509cd73343f74.png

Ah ok, so they're actually games brought forward for the teams who aren't playing in the South Challenge Cup first round ? That makes sense, Kennie must have left that date free for that purpose.

With all the troubles we hear about at new cumnock am gonnie do the opposite and say the hospitality at troon yesterday was fantastic the bankie boys had a great day out even wee pitbull face keenan was brand knew lol. Ma wee boy enjoyed himself aswell playing tag with a wee troon fan but dont think hes played that before cos he kept crying 2 his mum saying ma boy keeps hitting him lol The troon player on top of dugout slagging the manager after the game wis funny as fu#k. All the best 2 troon for season

Mon the papers

I have just seen that Darvel Supporters have to buy tickets for the buffs game on Wednesday night online, we have been allocated an area behind one of the goals, having never been to the buffs new park can anyone enlighten me as to why we have to buy the ticket online I.e is it because of a crowd restriction in that area of the pitch? Also is it a separate gate we will go in from the home support?

I have just seen that Darvel Supporters have to buy tickets for the buffs game on Wednesday night online, we have been allocated an area behind one of the goals, having never been to the buffs new park can anyone enlighten me as to why we have to buy the ticket online I.e is it because of a crowd restriction in that area of the pitch? Also is it a separate gate we will go in from the home support?
Makes sense. Well done the buffs

Mon the papers

Echo Davies comments, Troon was one of my favourite away days since Bankies re-formed. Some of their fans patter was honking and gave us a brilliant laugh, ultimately the banter was fantastic, the Bankies won and the weather was decent. I hope troon get some results on the board as its a ground i want to keep visiting. 

20 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

Makes sense. Well done the buffs

Mon the papers

Not saying it’s not a good idea but why the need to buy online and getting hit with a surcharge, that’s why I’m asking is there a separate gate to go in.

39 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

Not saying it’s not a good idea but why the need to buy online and getting hit with a surcharge, that’s why I’m asking is there a separate gate to go in.

The reason for the online tickets for away fans is because Darvel asked for a segregated section for away fans and Kilwinning only have 1 main gate. If there hadn’t been a specific request then away fans would be able to use the cash gate and stand anywhere they want. The booking fee is just an unfortunate extra that comes with having online tickets. 

2 minutes ago, ibenji said:

The reason for the online tickets for away fans is because Darvel asked for a segregated section for away fans and Kilwinning only have 1 main gate. If there hadn’t been a specific request then away fans would be able to use the cash gate and stand anywhere they want. The booking fee is just an unfortunate extra that comes with having online tickets. 

Did the club not communicate that to Darvel’s fans? 😄

1 hour ago, ibenji said:

Ok thanks for the response, so will there be another gate to go in?