WoSFL Premier Division thread

9 hours ago, Lurcer said:

I feel sorry for the committee, they are always  caught between a rock and a hard place. If I lived in a small community like New Cumnock I would be hesitant to intervene or call the police on the local cardboard gangsters. 

for evil to succeed all it takes is for a good man to do nothing

1 hour ago, Village elder said:

for evil to succeed all it takes is for a good man to do nothing

What a sad man taking the time and effort to red dot a number of posts because you don’t like disagreement. Can’t be much happening in the Masonic Arms tonight. 

Just now, Lurcer said:

What a sad man taking the time and effort to red dot a number of posts because you don’t like disagreement. Can’t be much happening in the Masonic Arms tonight. 

Btw your quote is inaccurate. 

23 minutes ago, Lurcer said:

Touche mon ami...oh and where is the Masonic Arms ?

What a brilliant start to Tony Fraser's first job as a manager on his own, Cumbernauld United with 7 points out of 9 so far, including a draw at Clydebank (denied a win by a 94th minute equaliser) and a win away today at Cumnock.

34 minutes ago, glensmad said:

What a brilliant start to Tony Fraser's first job as a manager on his own, Cumbernauld United with 7 points out of 9 so far, including a draw at Clydebank (denied a win by a 94th minute equaliser) and a win away today at Cumnock.

and seven games unbeaten in friendlies .He has a team trying to play the right way for 90 minutes a pleasure to watch having witnessed the stuff served up last season.Even more credit to the whole management team as they only came to the table late on but have managed to put together a squad that will give more than a few folk a wee fright......

38 minutes ago, glensmad said:

nice touch Glensmad ..thank you

1 hour ago, glensmad said:

Pleased for Cumbernauld supremo George - one of the nicest fellas in the game

1 hour ago, Village elder said:

i'm sure I captured the gist of what mlk meant.......and how sad are you to check 

It’s actually a quote from John Stuart Mills that has been misappropriated to JFK but never mind.