WoSFL Premier Division thread

Ha ha ha Nop but IMO darvel will win the league , I’m sure I’m no alone in thinking that !  loads of good teams but when u have a squad like darvel have second IMO again will be failure 
You've said that for the last few seasons and haven't been right yet.

35 minutes ago, andy25 said:
1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:
Ha ha ha Nop but IMO darvel will win the league , I’m sure I’m no alone in thinking that !  loads of good teams but when u have a squad like darvel have second IMO again will be failure 

You've said that for the last few seasons and haven't been right yet.

Well the last two haven’t finished so we will never know 

New season same shite.

Clear foul on blacky for talbots 1st goal. Very good game 2 start of wosl campaign not many teams will get better of talbot but i thought we managed the game well apart from a 10-15 min spell at 2nd of 2nd half when talbot just went at us we could control them but other than that we played well. Well done on talbot giving us 100 tickets aswell

Mon the papers

Good to get things up and running then, apart from the Talbot, what sort of crowds did the other games get yesterday ? Hopefully the fans turned up in numbers, if allowed of course. Went over to Caerleon v Caldicot in the FAW Trophy, 00, 23 on pens, att around 50. Look to have two good weeks up in Scotland Oct/Nov.

7 hours ago, Andy groundhopper said:

Good to get things up and running then, apart from the Talbot, what sort of crowds did the other games get yesterday ? Hopefully the fans turned up in numbers, if allowed of course. Went over to Caerleon v Caldicot in the FAW Trophy, 00, 23 on pens, att around 50. Look to have two good weeks up in Scotland Oct/Nov.

Around 150-160 at Benburb yesterday.

Too early to say who will win the league I think. Darvel is a sensible shout for the players they've brought in but there's no way you can write off Talbot or Clydebank. 
I've also heard through print & podcasts that Pollok will be up there and also that they'd go down!

Benburb & Rob Roy for me yesterday - very evenly matched physical game. 
Big result for the Bens and I'm not saying for a second they didn't deserve it, but I don't think there'd have been many complaints if the sides walked away with a point each.

Best of luck to both going forward!

8 hours ago, Andy groundhopper said:

Be lucky if there was 100 at Troon which was very disappointing, very scrappy game and maybe scoring as early didn’t help darvel but fair play to bonnyton who were very well organised and if they had scored with the 2 chances they had when they hit bar and had one cleared off line with 15 minutes left who knows what would have happened , the third goal was just an awful mistake from their Keeper and probably didn’t put true reflection on the scoreline,  thought big Walshie did great for them apart from Giving away a penalty