F1 2020

afc_36_0

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Getting this today, going to build my own team from the bottom. Anyone got any advice?

I know the basics but only recently started getting into F1, mainly because F1 2019 was on PS Now. 

Getting this today, going to build my own team from the bottom. Anyone got any advice?
I know the basics but only recently started getting into F1, mainly because F1 2019 was on PS Now. 

Honda engine is quite good for the price (and sounds the best) and answer your media questions carefully. You’re most likely to be back of the grid anyway so as well just picking a cheap teammate.

• 3 weeks later...

Thoughts on the new tracks? Zandvoort is a proper old fashioned track that is very satisfying when you get into a rhythm, especially the first half of the lap. Hanoi is proper aids. Ended up rage quitting two laps into the race. Thank f**k it’s been cancelled in real life.

Thoughts on the new tracks? Zandvoort is a proper old fashioned track that is very satisfying when you get into a rhythm, especially the first half of the lap. Hanoi is proper aids. Ended up rage quitting two laps into the race. Thank f**k it’s been cancelled in real life.

I’ll echo this. Hoping 1 of mugello, imola, portimao or istanbul replaces hanoi

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

I dread to think what EA would do to the F1 games. Bullshit micro-transactions and charging full price for minor updates every year are a given.

Theyll do what they've done to golf games, and completely strip it back to a bare shell of a game that's absolutely shite, then slowly start including the decent stuff back in every year as "improvements".

• 4 weeks later...

Started third season of My Teams, Kimi and Vettel have retired and now have three F2 drivers on the F1 grid - Schumacher (who I signed for my team’s first season before replacing with Gasly), De Vries and Zhou. Also noticed that Anthoine Hubert is there, not sure I’m liking that but I’m guessing it’s codies paying respect to him.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Started third season of My Teams, Kimi and Vettel have retired and now have three F2 drivers on the F1 grid - Schumacher (who I signed for my team’s first season before replacing with Gasly), De Vries and Zhou. Also noticed that Anthoine Hubert is there, not sure I’m liking that but I’m guessing it’s codies paying respect to him.
It's the 2019 F2 grid, Hubert was part of it I'm sure Latifi is in the F2 Gris if you do a single race

Starting 4th season in My Team. Signed Hamilton after finishing 3rd in the constructors thinking Gasly would go to Mercedes, but they bumped him off and went for Matsushita instead. This will be interesting. Also Bottas is now a 2x WDC.

Edited by IainMorton

• 1 month later...

Finished 4th season on My Team. I thought having Hamilton on my team would help, I won six races and he didn’t win any :lol: I finished third in the drivers and team third in the constructors.

Keeping Lewis for my 5th season and looks like a three way fight at the front between our team, Mercedes (Verstappen and Sainz) and Red Bull (Norris and Danny Ric).