F1 2020

afc_36_0

Had every game in the series and this is by far and away the best. Gameplay is much better and the new my team has a lot more detail than I expected and is really satisfying when u get it right.

My only criticism of my team is the lack of designs without having the buy extra content. And I would have liked a few classic tracks to go with the classic cars like they did a few years back.

Will probably pick this up shortly. Had 2019 but didn’t play it all that much. The MyTeam mode looks really quite good.
Do the second drivers for your team real drivers or purely regens?
I'm pretty sure all the drivers from F1 and F2 are available as team mates.

2 minutes ago, Aidan said:
19 hours ago, Scott-Replay said:
Will probably pick this up shortly. Had 2019 but didn’t play it all that much. The MyTeam mode looks really quite good.

I'm pretty sure all the drivers from F1 and F2 are available as team mates.

Even the myth, the legend that is Mahaveer Raghunathan?  

Yeah u get all the f1 and f2 drivers and some made up too.

Currently downloading it, CDkeys seemed to be the best deal for it. Only played the single race you get to do while it's downloading and it already feels like it's gonna take a lot longer to get to grips with than the last 2, gonna have to spend a lot of time doing the practice sessions.

Just finished a race in 5th and it came up as me finishing in 21st and being +1 lap at the end of the race.
Not that familiar with the penalties but i cant have been that nuts during the race and i dont remember seeing anything.
Any ideas what that could be?
Loving the game so far and the MyTeam mode is great fun.

Just finished a race in 5th and it came up as me finishing in 21st and being +1 lap at the end of the race.
Not that familiar with the penalties but i cant have been that nuts during the race and i dont remember seeing anything.
Any ideas what that could be?
Loving the game so far and the MyTeam mode is great fun.
Unless you've changed engine/gearbox or something and taken a penalty for that then it's probably a glitch of some form, I'm really looking forward to playing My Team but I'll probably wait until there's been a couple of patches out to fix the early issues.

• 1 month later...

It's free to play on Xbox this weekend. I'm really enjoying and I'm surprised at how different the handling feels to 2019. You get a real sense of speed as well.

I'm tempted to buy it once the free weekend is over, it's a bit annoying that they have no intention of adding the new tracks from this season though.

Enjoying the free download, My Team is a cool idea. Not sure about the AI aggression, was hit from behind about 4 times in Australia 😄

Whats everyone playing on? Set the difficulty at 65 but finished the first two races in the top 10, which seems unrealistic for a brand new team 😂

Enjoying the free download, My Team is a cool idea. Not sure about the AI aggression, was hit from behind about 4 times in Australia [emoji1]
Whats everyone playing on? Set the difficulty at 65 but finished the first two races in the top 10, which seems unrealistic for a brand new team [emoji23]
The AI aggression this year is a massive improvement on last year's game, definitely makes it more interesting when I decide to bang out a full distance race. I tend to change the difficulty depending on the track, usually 85-90 but I think it would be lower if I was using the default setups.

On 23/08/2020 at 23:38, Aidan said:
On 23/08/2020 at 09:49, Iminavest said:
Enjoying the free download, My Team is a cool idea. Not sure about the AI aggression, was hit from behind about 4 times in Australia emoji1.png
Whats everyone playing on? Set the difficulty at 65 but finished the first two races in the top 10, which seems unrealistic for a brand new team emoji23.png

The AI aggression this year is a massive improvement on last year's game, definitely makes it more interesting when I decide to bang out a full distance race. I tend to change the difficulty depending on the track, usually 85-90 but I think it would be lower if I was using the default setups.

I was hit by Bottas, who then had time to pit and hit me again before the end 😂. Upped it to 75 for China but have somehow qualified 5th 🤨.

Enjoy doing the full length, definitely adds to it with the stops and potential safety car.

• 2 weeks later...

I've really enjoyed F1 2019 through PS Now, so will probably get this - is there a standard edition? I can see 'Seventy' and 'Deluxe Schumacher' available. 

Or is 'Seventy' the standard edition?

And what's the difference between editions?

Edited by deej

Seventy edition is the standard one (70th year of f1). Schumacher edition has 4 of schumy’s world championship cars and his helmet designs etc.

2020 is definitely worth the upgrade. As mentioned the handling is loads better and my team is good, a lot more detailed than i expected.