Bobby Allain

11 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Good luck to him.

I noticed Pickford had another horror show on Saturday so it wouldn't surprise me if Allain ends up at Everton, if he is indeed heading to England.

Did Everton not pick up a keeper on loan on transfer deadline day?

12 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

This guy needs to move to the SPFL to get top flight games under his belt and catch Steve Clarke's eye.

That would be great if he did, we would be able to get a look at him regularly and see if he's any good.

He needs to establish himself as no 1 somewhere tho. 

The guy was starting in the league and in Europe last season. Due to injuries I know, but he was playing at a high level last season. So hopefully he can get a decent club.

16 hours ago, BingMcCrosby said:

The guy was starting in the league and in Europe last season. Due to injuries I know, but he was playing at a high level last season. So hopefully he can get a decent club.

His wiki suggests he signed a 2 year deal last summer with Olympiakos and has been released a year early after 3 league appearances and a major f**k up in European competition. I'm struggling to see why anyone has hopes for this guy tbh.

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

His wiki suggests he signed a 2 year deal last summer with Olympiakos and has been released a year early after 3 league appearances and a major f**k up in European competition. I'm struggling to see why anyone has hopes for this guy tbh.

Well in which case you can wish him ill or be ambivalent towards him rather than have hopes for him🤷‍♂️

6 hours ago, The Moonster said:

played in the abroad leagues

• 4 weeks later...

Still not found a club sadly

We maybe need to advertise him.on Glasgow but and sell

Cos it doesn't look like his agent is getting him a team

Both of the Kilmarnock keepers are only on loan

Be good if they signed this guy

And have him the platform to play for Scotland

At least then he is there own player

And if he does well then a French team could come in for him

And they collect a decent transfer fee

Edited by Tartan Tammy 1297