Bobby Allain

On 07/08/2020 at 12:38, BingMcCrosby said:

getting games in frances top division.

13 matches is nothing to write home about.

I love how excited you tartan army oddballs get about total nobodies just because they've made a handful of appearances in the abroad leagues. 

1 hour ago, HuttonDressedAsLahm said:

You mean the Greek top flight that has better performances (and therefore coefficient points) than us season after season with the exception of the last two?  

The same Greek league that has had at least one team in the Champions League group stage for 23 out of the last 24 seasons?  The same Greek league that has 4 x last 16 representatives in the CL and 4 x last 16 in the Europa League since the last time a Scottish team made it there, this season excepted?

Perhaps they are all shite.  But Allain has the benefit of a) both playing, and b) playing at a higher level.  Because no, playing for Hearts for a season three years ago doesn’t help anyone’s cause.

I'm just going by facts, and the facts are that the Greek league right now is ranked below ours. A player playing for Hearts three years ago isn't relevant, but a Greek team reaching the Champions League group stages in 1997 is?

He doesn't really have the benefit of "playing", given that he has made a whopping 8 appearances for them in total all season, 4 of which were in the Greek Cup including 2 against lower league opposition.

Edited by craigkillie

10 hours ago, Crawford Bridge said:

I love how excited you tartan army oddballs get about total nobodies just because they've made a handful of appearances in the abroad leagues.

If it makes you feel superior for not supporting your country thats great. But personally im not really interested.

21 hours ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Mate Olympiakos reserves would hose Hibs and Scotland could put out twelve teams that would shit on them.  Shut the f**k up you absolute weirdo.

39 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Like I said, I love seeing the likes of you getting their cheapies over any nobody who's played a few games in the abroad leagues.

Also, it's an open forum.

Indeed it's an open forum so i can ask you why your on it.

If thats your reasons for looking at and posting on this section. I think you need more things to fill out your days.

Edited by BingMcCrosby

• 2 months later...