Cancel culture

I was there on Friday night. I’ve seen Jerry 20 plus times and thought he was in great form on Friday, played longer than usual with a bit more magic than usual. Some fantastic tirades and as per, got his tadger  out! I noticed maybe 30 people walking out in the first 15 mins….f**k them! What did they think they were going to see?
Its already been touched on, the frustrating thing with Jerry’s audiences of late, is that they’ve been attracting “stag party” types who believe that Jerry actually means the stuff that he says.
As for him selling out from now on due to the publicity, I don’t think he gives a f**k if he sells out or not. I can’t imagine he’ll be enjoying this publicity.
Its all very sad that yet again we are pandering to the easily offended.

Did he indeed call Sunak a p*** and get his cock out?

Can't say I'd be jumping in to criticise him on the back of a tweet and a Sun article.

2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Did he indeed call Sunak a p*** and get his cock out?

Can't say I'd be jumping in to criticise him on the back of a tweet and a Sun article.

He did indeed…..he suggested that Sunak, Sarwar and Javid should go back to doing their proper jobs of unblocking mobile phones. He got his tadger out late in the show when a female member of the audience forgot the card that she was meant to memorise.

Just now, Glen Sannox said:

He did indeed…..he suggested that Sunak, Sarwar and Javid should go back to doing their proper jobs of unblocking mobile phones. He got his tadger out late in the show when a female member of the audience forgot the card that she was meant to memorise.

Were you at the show?

55 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

We're all forgetting that having a doctorate in computers absolves you from the possibility of being wrong. 

Let's not hound the poor guy, after all we know the dangers of embarking on pile ons attacking genuine subject matter experts from this excellent article from Professor Devi Sridhar he himself highlighted. 

Who are we without a PhD in MS Office to criticise what is and what is no cancel culture with such poignant and informed analysis as this?

"Stay strong, great defender of the racist and indecently exposed" I said queuing in a butchers shop in Fife. Everyone cheered. 

I can't help but feel I've missed his best work by dingying the Covid thread early on.

Even so, nope.

45 minutes ago, Glen Sannox said:

I enjoyed it very much thanks and wasn’t offended. 

You are probably one of the very few on here who can speak with any authority on the performance as you were there. I’m glad you enjoyed it. His performances are designed to shock. Others have written far better than me on how he performs.

It’s the Wokesofts of the world that we need to watch out for. Offended by absolutely anything these days. Get a fcuking life.