Cancel culture

13 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Does anyone know the jokes/comments that got him banned?  If so they are in a position to express an opinion, if not then they’re not.

I'd hope it was the fact he got his tadger out first and foremost that got him banned.

It will hopefully see him placed on a register, too.

It's been interesting to see Oaksoft shift from bristling ubermensch wealth horder to libertarian free speech culture warrior.

It's probably got nothing to do with the bites drying up for the original incarnation. No doubt he's a changed man who genuinely gives a shit about anybody not called Oaksoft. And has decided to virtue signal about it.

Edit: looks like we're heading towards another unforced tantrum about it, which is all I'm here for, baby!

Edited by BFTD

It's slipped by in all the talk of Jerry's willy, but what does Steve's Twitter link about an English queen being non-binary have to do with cancel culture?

5 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

All I can say is - Thank the LORD for you two.

I mean, before you gave your own personal judgment on Jerry (based on no context whatsoever as neither of you were there), the rest of society wouldn't have been capable of making their own minds up about Jerry over those two incidents.

Thank you both so very much on behalf of everyone else in society.

Phew. I can't tell you how much easier it is to sleep at night knowing the pair of you are out there doing our thinking for us.

On an entirely different topic, does anyone know the collective term for narcissistic bellends?

It's the general nonsense forum of a Scottish football forum you utter melt.

Having seen Jerry Sadowitz 4 times the context and the difference between him and the likes of Ricky Gervais or Bernard Manning is that Sadowitz himself is always the butt of the joke.

He plays an extreme version of himself, a wretched failure beset by self hatred, severe depression and an utterly unlovable misfit.

The overarching conceit is that he will say the most vile disgusting provocative things and the puncine is always - and yet they are happier/more successful than him.

I have also had Sadowitz gigs cancelled by Sadowitz hinself at 1 days notice in Glasgow and 20 minutes after it was meant to start in Dundee because he felt things werent what he wanted innthe theatre so he isn't above being precious himself.

PS there is no context to which exposing your dick to someone uninvited is OK and I'm surprised it's the hill @oaksoft has chosen to die on. Shame. 

42 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Still it's nice to have an army of self-appointed keyboard warriors to protect us all from being offended.

Is that supposed to be aimed at me you arrogant misinformed cnut?

We witnessed countless meltdowns from you over the years so much so that we all refer to you as Wokesoft.

18 minutes ago, BFTD said:

It's slipped by in all the talk of Jerry's willy, but what does Steve's Twitter link about an English queen being non-binary have to do with cancel culture?

I obviously didn't click on the Paul Joseph Watson video, his voice is like steely nasal hairs being scraped on slate, but Joan of Arc was proper cancelled for being non binary, claiming to be both god and woman.

Edited by welshbairn

5 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

It's the general nonsense forum of a Scottish football forum you utter melt.

Having seen Jerry Sadowitz 4 times the context and the difference between him and the likes of Ricky Gervais or Bernard Manning is that Sadowitz himself is always the butt of the joke.

He plays an extreme version of himself, a wretched failure beset by self hatred, severe depression and an utterly unlovable misfit.

The overarching conceit is that he will say the most vile disgusting provocative things and the puncine is always - and yet they are happier/more successful than him.

I have also had Sadowitz gigs cancelled by Sadowitz hinself at 1 days notice in Glasgow and 20 minutes after it was meant to start in Dundee because he felt things werent what he wanted innthe theatre so he isn't above being precious himself.

PS there is no context to which exposing your dick to someone uninvited is OK and I'm surprised it's the hill @oaksoft has chosen to die on. Shame. 

That's how I understand it and I'm surprised others don't. He is the joke, a vile character exhibiting the worst of himself and us.

Sad day when you can't get up on stage and flash your tadger.  Bit off topic but I assumed that the ladyboys of Bangkok show was all about that.  Apparently not.  I thought there would be acrobatics, dancing and genital flashing abound.

4 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

Sad day when you can't get up on stage and flash your tadger. 

So does this mean that all strip clubs, lap dancing clubs and male stripper shows are cancelled and all exposing themselves in such shows placed on a sex offenders register?

Does this now mean all raunchy scenes on tv and movies in the UK where genitalia are shown need to be cancelled?

Where will it end?

You have paid to see a very controversial comedian performing X rated material that is designed to shock. 

11 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

Sad day when you can't get up on stage and flash your tadger.  Bit off topic but I assumed that the ladyboys of Bangkok show was all about that.  Apparently not.  I thought there would be acrobatics, dancing and genital flashing abound.

F**ks sake, I'm cancelling my tickets.

13 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

The Lady boys go to quite a lot of trouble to hide theirs 

5 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

So does this mean that all strip clubs, lap dancing clubs and male stripper shows are cancelled and all exposing themselves in such shows placed on a sex offenders register?

Does this now mean all raunchy scenes on tv and movies in the UK where genitalia are shown need to be cancelled?

Where will it end?

You have paid to see a very controversial comedian performing X rated material that is designed to shock. 

These days, right, you expose yourself during a comedy set and they throw you right in the jail.

Or, they don't report it to the police at all, one person mentions it on Twitter, and the venue ask you not to come back. It's madness.

9 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

The clue is in the name.

Where on Sadowitz advertisements does it say you will possibly be subjected to a cock in your face?