Cancel culture

3 minutes ago, Mr Waldo said:

I like Bill Maher, but you'll need to be careful using him as support, some will surely tell you his 'extremist' views negate him as a credible source.

He's not an extremist he's an insufferable constantly wrong dickhead, like your good self. How's the application to Austin University going? Or do they not transfer credits from the University of Life? I hear they'll let you write your dissertation on the scourge of art gallery gift shops not stocking £1 postcards by bigots so good luck, we're all excited for you ❤️

3 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

He's not an extremist he's an insufferable constantly wrong dickhead, like your good self. How's the application to Austin University going? Or do they not transfer credits from the University of Life? I hear they'll let you write your dissertation on the scourge of art gallery gift shops not stocking £1 postcards by bigots so good luck, we're all excited for you ❤️

Bit harsh, I'd say.............he's one of the better US commentators, although admittedly the bar isn't that high.

P.S. What's The Great Waldo done to upset you, GHF ? 🤔

3 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Bit harsh, I'd say.............he's one of the better US commentators, although admittedly the bar isn't that high.

P.S. What's The Great Waldo done to upset you, GHF ? 🤔

He's the definition of an awful American lib and I don't get how anyone can enjoy his show but each to their own

And he's one of the worst posters on the website 

5 hours ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

He's the definition of an awful American lib and I don't get how anyone can enjoy his show but each to their own

And he's one of the worst posters on the website 

He has broadly the same politics and obnoxious personality as Howard Stern except Stern also had all the Wack Pack clips and that clip of him and Gilbert Gottfried taking the piss out of Seinfeld so Howard has had the better impact on the world. 

Being young is the time to be doing stupid things to be fair.

Fawlty towers is back on BBC and still top notch. Does John Cleese have any relevance in the modern world? Not really, he was right about London not being an English city but not for the reasons he thought he was (capitals are usually the most diverse and international parts of any country).

You can grift some pretty top coin being 'cancelled' by a university.

So sad that something's preventing the wealthy man from unleashing his top quality material about racial inferiority at the time of his life when he's virtually free from responsibility.

Wasn't he the guy accusing Scots of being "chippy" a while back? He's the chippiest auld c**t going.

9 minutes ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

What have you done? You know this'll start up the "chippy" versus "chipper" wars again.

Ah, that explains it. Basil Fawlty was just hailing our cheerfulness and got his terminology mixed up.

Iain Hislop (who is both smart and talented) implied on HIGNFY a few weeks ago that England had colonised Scotland (which really isn't historically accurate).

His comments was that is bagpipes worked at scaring off extinction rebellion the English would have left Scotland a long time ago. Must have missed the period when English people were ruling Scottish institutions....

Seems to a massive blind spot for even smart and talented people. English entitlement at its finest.