Cancel culture

1 minute ago, Day of the Lords said:

Every time I see Lawrenson mentioned I think about Robin Friday getting sent off for kicking him in the puss and allegedly shitting in his shoes afterwards. Probably not true, but pretty funny anyway 😂

The man don't give a f**k 😂

It is astonishing that Mark Lawrenson stayed in work for so long. Possibly the laziest pundit going, and looked like he'd rather be anywhere other than watching football.

Still, a wee shame that this well-off man is finding it difficult to find work doing a job that he openly detested, right as he hit retirement age. No idea what the solution to that is.

54 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:

@DrewDon reckon Keysey can get Lawro a job?

I fear Lawro just doesn't have the charisma or the strength of character to thrive in the marketplace of ideas that is the beIN studio on an average Sunday with Keysie and Andy. He could maybe get a half-hour guest slot on their excellent podcast if they are scraping the barrel. 

Lawrenson was comfortably the worst pundit/commentator on tele. Truly abysmal, dour toned c**t. It sounded like the was commentating at gun point. Completely biased as well. Glad he's officially gone but sadly he's been replaced with a like for like in Lee Dixon.

59 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Darren Grimes appears to have been sacked by GB News and found out about it on social media. 

Deleted all his tweets. Wonder what’s going on. I don’t know why I follow him but what an absolute w****r he is.