Cancel culture

6 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

@SuperSaints1877 : "I am not willing to accept what numerous people on the internet says they seen happen."

Also @SuperSaints1877 : "I am sufficiently happy with Mr Sannox, a random on the internet, says happened".

I truly am leaving it there. What a fucking guy.

Well as far as that argument goes as far as I’m concerned you are also a random on the internet with a made up cocaine addiction to gain some green dots. Sad. 

Just now, SuperSaints1877 said:

Well as far as that argument goes as far as I’m concerned you are also a random on the internet with a made up cocaine addiction to gain some green dots. Sad. 

You’re a c**t. 

Jerry Sadowitz really needs to be summoned to this thread to witness the destruction that his penis has wrought.

Scenes if it turns out to have been a Boogie Nights style prosthetic.

6 minutes ago, Rugster said:

You’re a c**t. 

I have lost friends and family to heroin addiction and gang warfare in Paisley in the 80s.

I’ve seen first hand in the last 10years what an alcohol and cocaine addiction can do.

My best friend in his 50s lost his high flying career, his house and now he doesn’t even recognise his own wife, kids or friends as his brain is totally fcuked from snorting that shit. He now has to live in a care home and he’s not even 60 years old.

This is not a forum for those seeking help for drug addiction.

Coming on boasting of how many g’s he has done on a weekend is not a good look.

Seek help before it’s too late.

https://www.rehab4addiction.co.uk/country-wide/drug-alcohol-rehab-dundee

14 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

I am absolutely no fan of @Mr. Alli. But he's on every level in the right here, total scumbag posting from you. This post in particular absolutely stinks, slagging someone off for having the balls to admit they have/had an issue is heinous stuff.

20 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

You’re a deplorable piece of shit. Fucking scumbag of the highest order. 

5 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

I have lost friends and family to heroin addiction and gang warfare in Paisley in the 80s.

I’ve seen first hand in the last 10years what an alcohol and cocaine addiction can do.

My best friend in his 50s lost his high flying career, his house and now he doesn’t even recognise his own wife, kids or friends as his brain is totally fcuked from snorting that shit. He now has to live in a care home and he’s not even 60 years old.

This is not a forum for those seeking help for drug addiction.

Coming on boasting of how many g’s he has done on a weekend is not a good look.

Seek help before it’s too late.

https://www.rehab4addiction.co.uk/country-wide/drug-alcohol-rehab-dundee

All this post tells me is that you should know better.  c**t

12 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

All this post tells me is that you should know better.  c**t

Anyone taking cocaine in Scotland has the blood on their hands from the people who die every day in the manufacturer, supply and distribution of this drug. How many innocent people are caught up in this? How many innocent people are knocked down and killed by people high on such drugs driving cars?

Back on topic I don’t think anyone had died from seeing a Jerry Sadowitz performance.

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

What an absolute c**t. Get him fucking binned and IP banned.

Why for speaking the truth?

I am not the one making false accusations about Jerry Safowitz masturbating at the Fringe.

I don’t agree with the Dead Pool forum on this site and the disgusting jokes many make regarding peoples deaths.

I don’t ask for an IP ban for those people. Why should I? It might offend me, but so what? We live in a free society where we can openly discuss such things. 

This is cancel culture at its finest.

12 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

Anyone taking cocaine in Scotland has the blood on their hands from the people who die every day in the manufacturer, supply and distribution of this drug. How many innocent people are caught up in this? How many innocent people are knocked down and killed by people high on such drugs driving cars?

Back on topic I don’t think anyone had died from seeing a Jerry Sadowitz performance.

Doubling down via whataboutery? A stunning next step. 

1 hour ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

Can you just please f**k off & take your fellow vile St Mirren supporting fantasist with you, you utter piece of shit.

3 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

I quoted you asking why strippers are not sex offenders but a 60 year old man wanking himself off into the face of a woman uninvited is.

The fact you've went on to double down and further try to defend the man's actions while giving it 'Nam "YOU WERENT THERE MAN!" just further enhances my suspicions that you are indeed a creepy old c**t and potentially a threat to both woman and children.

This is what started this off today. @Glen Sannox was at the event last night and said that Jerry did not masturbate in front of the audience. He said Jerrys cock was out for a second, but his version of events was untrue according to @Mr. Alli

I apologise if I offended anyone with my views on drug abuse. This is not the right place as I doubt many of us are professional drug councillors. @Mr. Alli has said to me he’s not affected by my views. But the inevitable pile on from the usual suspects calling me all manner of things. Free speech and all that, but you can’t call for someone to be banned when you are commenting with all manner of personal abuse. That’s hypocritical. 

So I’m “potentially a threat to both women and children”. Really? On what evidence?

I apologise to @Mr. Alli for my comments regarding his personal drug habits. I do hope he seeks professional support and gets himself clean.