Cancel culture

2 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

Is this the first time an actor or a comedian or a performer displayed his or her genitalia to an audience at the Fringe?

It's not even the first team this week. 

Graham Spiers has been interviewing people with his head clearly visible to unsuspecting audience goers.

1 minute ago, Brother Blades said:

You really are a scumbag. 

I’m not breaking any laws asking a question. This guy has had it in for me for some time. Just because he takes class A drugs it seems that it’s ok for him to abuse other people. Just say no. He kicked this off today. I’ve not quoted him for weeks and he starts on me today after he publicly boasted that he had put me on ignore. Why then remove me and start chucking out insults. It’s a two way street. 

1 minute ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

Well? @Mr. Alli 

Why can’t you answer the question above?

I don't have that information to hand, not do I give a shiny shite. If you want to go down the whatabouttery route then feel free to do so.

I am now leaving this conversation. 

2 minutes ago, Wile E Coyote said:

Not related to this incident but in 1987 Jerry released a live recording of one of his gigs. In this recording he talks about Jimmy Saville being a paedo. Saville sued to get it banned and won

Aye, he's occasionally lionised for that, same as John Lydon, for daring to speak out about the abuse they knew was going on.

In reality, they both just enjoyed saying outrageous things, and Savile was an obvious wrong 'un surrounded by rumour who was still supposedly beloved somehow. The aim for both was to cause uproar with the public, not to unveil any great truth that they wanted to courageously uncover.

13 minutes ago, Wile E Coyote said:

Not related to this incident but in 1987 Jerry released a live recording of one of his gigs. In this recording he talks about Jimmy Saville being a paedo. Saville sued to get it banned and won

34 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

Potentially? Make your fcuking mind up.

Did Sadowitz masturbate live on stage or in the audience last night in Edinburgh?

If he did then I’m sure the police will take action.

Did you do any illegal drugs this weekend that have fcuked with your logic?

He absolutely didn’t masturbate. Goodness me, where is this nonsense appearing from? He had his cock out for a second!!

There are lots of shows at the fringe which have included nudity. I have been to Spank a couple of times, however they make it very clear at the outset of the show that they will allow anyone to get their kit off at some point to promote something, that the MCs likely will as well, as fair warning to anyone who might find it uncomfortable. I've also unwittingly become part of a show that involved a fair amount of (not my own thankfully) nudity, and while it wasn't as clear in advance that this would be the case it was played for laughs, was fairly inexplicit and was part of the narrative of the show. It's obviously a difficult place to draw the line but I'd imagine that for the majority aggressively flashing (as has been reported by someone who was at the gig) a particular member of the audience as punishment for failing to remember a card and wanking yourself off (as reported elsewhere but I have yet to see confirmed) would be considered fair game for someone to have a gripe tbh. 

Likewise, I wouldn't say it was a problem for people to think that even a "controversial" comedian would probably refrain from racial slurs.

30 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

I’m not breaking any laws asking a question. This guy has had it in for me for some time. Just because he takes class A drugs it seems that it’s ok for him to abuse other people. Just say no. He kicked this off today. I’ve not quoted him for weeks and he starts on me today after he publicly boasted that he had put me on ignore. Why then remove me and start chucking out insults. It’s a two way street. 

Not at all interested in any spat you have with @Mr Alli. 
Using someone’s, anyone’s previous admission of struggling with substances is, in my opinion, scumbag action. I’d likewise call people out if you had previously spoken about struggles you had. Anyway, you are beyond tedious. Any thread you appear on becomes almost unreadable very quickly.