Cancel culture

1 hour ago, BFTD said:

I can't help but feel I've missed his best work by dingying the Covid thread early on.

Even so, nope.

I wish I had your foresight, he wasn''t even in the Top 5 of worst things on there. I just coughed there, God, I might need to have a Todd y. _is_

16 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

BTW I thought you put me on ignore? Living rent free in your head ya tosser.

I took both yourself and the other resident crackpot, Oaksoft, off of ignore considering you both following one another around the forum arguing was causing more of a nuisance than the usual just scrolling past your little love notes to one another.

It's of no surprise both of you decrepit oafs are so against being allowed to whip your wanger out and wave it into a woman's face uninvited. Absolutely no surprise whatsoever.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

I took both yourself and the other resident crackpot, Oaksoft, off of ignore considering you both following one another around the forum arguing was causing more of a nuisance than the usual just scrolling past your little love notes to one another.

It's of no surprise both of you decrepit oafs are so against being allowed to whip your wanger out and wave it into a woman's face uninvited. Absolutely no surprise whatsoever.

Shall I build you a snowman?

23 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Edgy, that might be the Red Hot Chilli Pipers.

Good point ! 

Flea and his naked playing came to mind having recently watched the Woodstock 99 docu. Was big Jim Morrison another that liked to let his cock out the doors on stage, so to speak ? 

In no way accusing the pipers of this... altho the kilts would allow speedy exposure.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

I'd prefer you just never quoted my posts in future, you creepy old c**t.

Fcuk off.

You should not have started your stupid accusations.

So you start by quoting a post I made and I’m not allowed the right to reply.

Away and chase yer self.

Who made you in charge of the rules in P&B?

2 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

So you start by quoting a post I made and I’m not allowed the right to reply.

I quoted you asking why strippers are not sex offenders but a 60 year old man wanking himself off into the face of a woman uninvited is.

The fact you've went on to double down and further try to defend the man's actions while giving it 'Nam "YOU WERENT THERE MAN!" just further enhances my suspicions that you are indeed a creepy old c**t and potentially a threat to both woman and children.

12 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

I quoted you asking why strippers are not sex offenders but a 60 year old man wanking himself off into the face of a woman uninvited is.

The fact you've went on to double down and further try to defend the man's actions while giving it 'Nam "YOU WERENT THERE MAN!" just further enhances my suspicions that you are indeed a creepy old c**t and potentially a threat to both woman and children.

Did @Glen Sannox witness Sadowitz masturbating in front of a women in the audience or are you just believing what someone has written on Facebook or twitter ?

I never witnessed the show and I believe you didn’t either @Mr. Alli.

I never ever brought up the subject of masturbation as I had no evidence to make such an allegation against Sadowitz. The only verified allegations were that he had pulled out his penis.

If he did do what you say he did then I’m sure he will be suitably charged by the police and taken to court.

If proven to be true then he does deserve to be classed as a sex offender. 

So don’t come across all high and mighty given your record of drug abuse.

Edited by SuperSaints1877

5 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

@Mr. Alli.

I never ever brought up the subject of masturbation as I had no evidence to make such an allegation against Sadowitz. The only verified allegations were that he had pulled out his penis.

Well, that's fine then. Get your dick out all you want, it's only creepy if you start wanking yourself off. Note : you defended his actions knowing this.

weird blues clues GIF

5 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

So don’t come across all high and mighty given your record of drug abuse.

I have absolutely no idea what you mean by this.

Are you trying to compare myself openly admitting to cocaine addiction to Jerry Sadowitz potentially being a sex offender?

Edited by Mr. Alli

10 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Well, that's fine then. Get your dick out all you want,

All I knew from written reports was he had taken out his penis.

I compared those actions to that of other performances on tv, screen, theatre and strip clubs.

I don’t see the difference. He is edgy and out to shock. Everyone and anyone who knows anything about Sadowitz knows that his shows are based on that. Plus he was looking for publicity to sell out his upcoming tour.

I agree that he if he performed masturbation during a comedy show then that is something I would not approve of. 
Let’s see what the police will do. 

Edited by SuperSaints1877

11 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Are you trying to compare myself openly admitting to cocaine addiction to Jerry Sadowitz potentially being a sex offender?

Potentially? Make your fcuking mind up.

Did Sadowitz masturbate live on stage or in the audience last night in Edinburgh?

If he did then I’m sure the police will take action.

Did you do any illegal drugs this weekend that have fcuked with your logic?

The sceptics among us will note that people are now talking about Jerry Sadowitz who would never have discussed him previously. 

Did you guys know he has a new tour coming out by the way?

It's funny that people think that this is cancel culture and not, say, Amazon firing workers for unionising.

4 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

Potentially? Make your fcuking mind up.

Did Sadowitz masturbate live on stage or in the audience last night in Edinburgh?

If he did then I’m sure the police will take action.

Imagine Oaksoft ripping banter off Ted Cruz and it still not being the most cringe-inducing thing on a thread. 

4 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

Wait What Sudden Realization GIF by Nick Jonas

You're asking me if my logic is a bit skewed whilst defending a man taking his penis out in front of a group of people. Whilst also somehow saying it "can't be condoned if he actually started wanking".

Take a step back and read what you're writing please. 

As for the snipes about my drug troubles, water off a ducks back. Keep on firing them my way if that somehow takes your mind off of your own deep rooted issues.