The Famous Aberdeen’s European (Tour?) 2020

Frank Grimes

Great stuff. Good game of football with sitters missed at both ends. Think we deserved it but we got a slice of luck with the first goal.

What a transformation. I've been such a many b*****d the past two years but the football we're playing has been brilliant.

Was in some state when Hoban slipped on the cone. Then realised it's an innocuous thing like that where he'll tear a cruciate.

Edited by Merkland Red

4 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Was in some state when Hoban slipped on the cone. Then realised it's an innocuous thing like that where he'll tear a cruciate.

I'm going to be a seething mess when Hoban gets his obligatory long-term injury. He has been vitally important to how we have been playing in recent weeks - brilliant player. 

19 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Viking have looked a tidy side. Definitely a big threat going forwards. I reckon top 6 spl quality and not a huge amount between us. 

McInnes got the tactics spot on. McCrorie at Rb is a risk but it was worth taking. That's what we've been asking for. Taking calculated risks. If i'm not mistaken though we ended up with ojo up front. That's quality shitfesting. 

I think i'm getting a crush on Hedges

They struck me as the kind of mid-table Scottish side that will occasionally have a good season, like a St. Johnstone or a Kilmarnock. The kind of team that always seem to play well against us and ask questions, but when you look back they haven't beaten you in about 350 years.

Edited by Illgresi

Good game and in my opinion deserved the win. No idea how Viking didn’t score, but then we should have scored quite a few tonight. Loved Hedges goal and seeing the side net moving without the ball even going in off the post. Superb. Thought Hayes was excellent for us, but could have had more shots, particularly in the first half. Still in it at round 3 is all good.

38 minutes ago, Illgresi said:

They struck me as the kind of mid-table Scottish side that will occasionally have a good season, like a St. Johnstone or a Kilmarnock. The kind of team that always seem to play well against us and ask questions, but when you look back they haven't beaten you in about 350 years.

I was thinking Hibs, but the description works 

Just now, betting competition said:

4th round draw tomorrow - we are seeded so will we get AC Millan away?

I don't want to tempt fate too early, the juggernaut is approaching full speed but we should give Sporting Lisbon the respect they deserve. No resting players for stopping Celtic's 10.