The Famous Aberdeen’s European (Tour?) 2020

Frank Grimes

Taylor gives me the fear, prone to throwing himself into needless tackles and giving away free kicks in dangerous positions. Hopefully hoban will be a calming influence, big game for Watkins too as we will be relying on his hold up play to get us up the park. 

Against my better judgment I've bought this game. ( especially after sunday)

To be honest if there is a winner from no fan fans in the stadium its me. For the first time in over z decade I've seen the majority of our matches "live". I've only missed viking due to work.

On 17/09/2020 at 22:30, G51 said:

Actually think Aberdeen have a decent shot at Sporting Lisbon. They're in disarray at the minute because of COVID tests, only playing their first game of the season on Saturday and even that may not happen because of the level of infection in their squad.

Aberdeen won't be anything close to favourites, but is it that ridiculous to think they have a 1 in 5 or 1 in 4 shot of winning that game?

6/1 on Aberdeen. Worth it?

Guest Bob Mahelp
45 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Was quietly confident until I saw it was Consi and Taylor as part of a back three.

Probably a back five though and I've no real issue with that. 

Logan has been a real weak link in Europe over the last couple of years....stupid penalties and concentration lapses have cost us goals all over the shop. 

He needs to raise his game tonight.