The Famous Aberdeen’s European (Tour?) 2020

Frank Grimes

2 minutes ago, betting competition said:

Gutted to be missing this game along with Viking game 

It’s genuinely sickening 

I could’ve blagged a jaunt to Stavanger through work and I would’ve been ball deep in a Lisbon trip

Fucking Covid min 

PPV confirmed, £12.99 again

Sensible 

18 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

It’s genuinely sickening 

I could’ve blagged a jaunt to Stavanger through work and I would’ve been ball deep in a Lisbon trip

Fucking Covid min 

Sensible 

Phew was getting worried that would have to listen to RedTV for coverage. 

4 hours ago, Frank Grimes said:

It’s genuinely sickening 

Fucking Covid min 

Sensible 

This  ^^^^^^^^^^..............except only £9.99 for me

Buzzing for this now. 18/1 for 1 0 dons. 

After Taylor's performance on Sunday I can't see McInnes going with a back 3 unless Logan goes in with hoban and considine. 

I really hope he goes with a back 4 to allow McRorie in midfield along with Ferguson and probably Mcgeough. 

Thought McInnes should've gone with a 4 when I saw McKenna wasn't playing on Sunday. The performance only emphasises that thought.

We need players tonight that are going to be good at holding onto the ball. With that in mind my team would be:

Lewis

Logan Hoban Taylor Considine

McGinn Ferguson McCrorie McGeough Hayes

Watkins

Logan and McGinn come in for experience. Hayes will hopefully be able to provide Considine with help on the left. Taylor is capable of very good games (SC final 2017) so will need another of those tonight. Needs to put his performance on Sunday out his head and focus on tonight. Hopefully Hoban beside him will keep him right. 

Ferguson and McCrorie will do the more combative and dynamic stuff in the middle with McGeough being a good ball keeping option.

I think Watkins has been pretty poor the last couple games. He was frustrating to watch against Viking, obviously a lack of confidence in front of goal affecting him. And against Motherwell he was poor like everyone else. But he's actually a surprisingly good option to hold the ball up and is a more intelligent player than our other options. Although I do think Edmundson could come in instead.

Our problem in big games is we usually give away a cheap chance early doors which the better teams tend to punish. Need everyone to be on their game. 

All that brings said, I'm excited and hope we get right into them. No fear! COYR!

20 minutes ago, Zapp Brannigan said:

Thought McInnes should've gone with a 4 when I saw McKenna wasn't playing on Sunday. The performance only emphasises that thought.

We need players tonight that are going to be good at holding onto the ball. With that in mind my team would be:

Lewis

Logan Hoban Taylor Considine

McGinn Ferguson McCrorie McGeough Hayes

Watkins

Logan and McGinn come in for experience. Hayes will hopefully be able to provide Considine with help on the left. Taylor is capable of very good games (SC final 2017) so will need another of those tonight. Needs to put his performance on Sunday out his head and focus on tonight. Hopefully Hoban beside him will keep him right. 

Ferguson and McCrorie will do the more combative and dynamic stuff in the middle with McGeough being a good ball keeping option.

I think Watkins has been pretty poor the last couple games. He was frustrating to watch against Viking, obviously a lack of confidence in front of goal affecting him. And against Motherwell he was poor like everyone else. But he's actually a surprisingly good option to hold the ball up and is a more intelligent player than our other options. Although I do think Edmundson could come in instead.

Our problem in big games is we usually give away a cheap chance early doors which the better teams tend to punish. Need everyone to be on their game. 

All that brings said, I'm excited and hope we get right into them. No fear! COYR!

Agreed but imagine the reaction if we went 4 at the back and lost.

I'd go

Lewis

Logan     Hoban     Considine     Hayes

Mcrorie

Wright   Ferguson  Mcgeough   Hedges

Edmondson   

Harsh on Watkins maybe but the game plan will be similar to the one against rijeka a few years ago and Edmondson will be an ideal player to hold the ball and get us up the park.