Hello Bubonic Plague

10 hours ago, throbber said:

Did Ebola not break out because folk were eating  a monkey they found that had been dead for some time?

Im unsure, but all these manky kunts eating a whole host of weird animals/rodents makes me glad to be vegetarian! If only being veggie was a barrier to getting covid/Ebola/bubonic plague I’d be laughing 

15 hours ago, throbber said:

Did Ebola not break out because folk were eating  a monkey they found that had been dead for some time?

Every time I hear the word "Ebola" I start singing in my mind with "Ebola! Ebola! He's Ebeneezer Bola"

We have rat (farmed) now and again.  It comes gutted and skinned.  You bbq it then chop of the head and paws.  Mash it up (bones included) & add spice and veg.  Tastes ok, would never know it was rat if you only seen the end product.

Thai-Essen-Pad-Kra-Pao.jpg

4 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

We have rat (farmed) now and again.  It comes gutted and skinned.  You bbq it then chop of the head and paws.  Mash it up (bones included) & add spice and veg.  Tastes ok, would never know it was rat if you only seen the end product.

Thai-Essen-Pad-Kra-Pao.jpg

Why do they gut and skin it but leave the heid and paws on?

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

The monkey had been dead for some time though. 

In hot / humid places some time is a day or 2 , and that doesn’t make much difference to the Ebola virus (retro virus ) organisms , the won’t evolve in a dead host , dead a minute or a week ago , won’t make any difference to the virus it’s still Ebola and coming to get you 

11 minutes ago, bishopburn boy said:

In hot / humid places some time is a day or 2 , and that doesn’t make much difference to the Ebola virus (retro virus ) organisms , the won’t evolve in a dead host , dead a minute or a week ago , won’t make any difference to the virus it’s still Ebola and coming to get you 

I’ve probably eaten worse from street stalls in Bangkok tbh.

On 06/07/2020 at 08:51, throbber said:

That was AIDS m9. It was alive and they didn't eat it either...