Derek Sharp

Fauldhouse United - 2020/21 Season

3 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

The poster in question hasn't tried to affiliate himself with a team so why this lad got jumped on is beyond me. The passive aggression is off the charts in here.

Did you read cantonascollars first two posts on the thread?:unsure2:

Edited by gogsy

6 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Did you read cantonascollars first two posts on the thread?:unsure2:

Yes. Why?

2 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Yes. Why?

Would you not agree that " Where are all the haters that have been spewing their bile since lockdown" (2nd sentence he posted on the forum) and " No surprise you, as one of the chief protagonists, has taken offence to my comment. You're not even smart enough to ignore it and instead out yourself as a clear hater" is just a bit passive aggressive.

1 minute ago, gogsy said:

Would you not agree that " Where are all the haters that have been spewing their bile since lockdown" (2nd sentence he posted on the forum) and " No surprise you, as one of the chief protagonists, has taken offence to my comment. You're not even smart enough to ignore it and instead out yourself as a clear hater" is just a bit passive aggressive.

Yes I would agree. My post was written to Marten and my comment about CC was that his posts weren't similar to loughton's so I was bemused as to why he got jumped on for posting about Fauldhouse on the Fauldhouse thread.

I still stick by what I said. 

11 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Yes I would agree. My post was written to Marten and my comment about CC was that his posts weren't similar to loughton's so I was bemused as to why he got jumped on for posting about Fauldhouse on the Fauldhouse thread.

I still stick by what I said. 

That's fair enough, for a minute I thought you were coming the ham.

9 minutes ago, gogsy said:

That's fair enough, for a minute I thought you were coming the ham.

Gogs do you ever contribute anything of value on here?

Or do you just spend your days trolling these forums (see attached picture) moaning and whining?

No wonder you're more comfortable at women's football these days. 

What a miserable existence. I've been on here a matter of days and spotted you as a troll immediately. 

Screenshot_20200709-123812_Samsung Internet.jpg

1 hour ago, CantonasCollar said:

Gogs do you ever contribute anything of value on here?

Or do you just spend your days trolling these forums (see attached picture) moaning and whining?

No wonder you're more comfortable at women's football these days. 

What a miserable existence. I've been on here a matter of days and spotted you as a troll immediately. 

Screenshot_20200709-123812_Samsung Internet.jpg

Oh mate. You're giving yourself away now. There's no way you are new to this. Mon', 'fess up!

36 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Oh mate. You're giving yourself away now. There's no way you are new to this. Mon', 'fess up!

I'm not new because I've called a guy out who's done nothing but have a go at me since I joined? 

Yeah, good one. 

Couldn't care less if you think I'm new or not or got multiple accounts or whatever.

Never seen so much drama in my life. I thought we were here to discuss football?

Ridiculous. 

Thought this was a fufc thread and it should all be about our new gaffer and his background staff and his new team and what he’s trying to do up at park view this season so stop all the crap and let’s see some positive comments

13 minutes ago, fufc1946 said:

Thought this was a fufc thread and it should all be about our new gaffer and his background staff and his new team and what he’s trying to do up at park view this season so stop all the crap and let’s see some positive comments

That's what I've been trying to do mate. Then been accused of all sorts.

Bunch of loony's on here. 😂

1 hour ago, Derek Sharp said:

Brilliant again from Mackie. Super impressed with him. The futures bright.

Mon the Hoose!! 🏠🔴

On 11/07/2020 at 18:01, CantonasCollar said:

Brilliant again from Mackie. Super impressed with him. The futures bright.

Mon the Hoose!! 🏠🔴

Good stuff will be an exciting season ahead for one of our big junior clubs.  Good luck to all involved.