Fauldhouse United - 2020/21 Season

Derek Sharp

35 minutes ago, glensmad said:

As a neutral interested observer on the Fauldhouse United situation, I can't say I've seen any "haters".

There has been plenty of people giving the club advice which they have chosen to disregard. Whether that proves to be the correct decision for the club only time will tell.

Look on the 19/20 thread. Plenty of spiteful, hateful comments. 

Looks like that's all done and dusted now according to you guys and everyone is wishing us well.

That along with the impressive new management team and exciting new squad means I am one very happy Hoose fan. 

Glad we won't have anymore spiteful comments on our club thread.

Thank you. 👍

Mon the Hoose. 🏠🔴⚪⚫

5 minutes ago, gogsy said:

I seem to remember nearly everyone  on here being supportive of Fauldhouse during the foxgate affair as well.

Anyone not supporting Fauldhouse during "foxgate" clearly had a hidden agenda.

I was privvy to the whole thing and the evidence to go with it. The entire situation was farcical.

We gave them their rightful just desserts in the game though. The highlight of last season. 

9 hours ago, CantonasCollar said:

Anyone not supporting Fauldhouse during "foxgate" clearly had a hidden agenda.

I was privvy to the whole thing and the evidence to go with it. The entire situation was farcical.

We gave them their rightful just desserts in the game though. The highlight of last season. 

Can you let us know what the evidence was and your thoughts on why the SJFA didn't support Hoose's case. Thanks.

I see on the previous page that Graham Weir has signed with the Hoose. Where was he playing before now? For some reason I thought he’d chucked playing a couple of years ago (work reasons?) after he left Linlithgow...🤔

16 hours ago, CantonasCollar said:

Two of your most recent not to mention pathetic efforts.

Don't try to pretend you're anything else but a sad wee troll with an agenda against the club. 

Like I say, next season is looking great, cannot wait.

You should get up to a game rather than slinging mud on here all day every day. Be sure to introduce yourself when you do. 👍

Screenshot_20200706-204340_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20200706-204254_Samsung Internet.jpg

Spot on buddy.

Club is kicking on after a tough period after the last managers leaving abruptly with all his west coast players leaving with him. 

No reason why the hoose cant become the top east junior club next season. 

2 hours ago, loughton said:

Spot on buddy.

Club is kicking on after a tough period after the last managers leaving abruptly with all his west coast players leaving with him. 

Do you see any signs of the club repeating the exact same approach? 😕

2 hours ago, loughton said:

Spot on buddy.

Was going to great statement, though, with what West Lothian teams are left in the East Juniors, that would not be too hard to achieve! Again, ambition holds no bounds (locally).

But then I remembered Broughty, Carnoustie and Lochee, to name but three of the Tayside teams! 

Do you honestly think you you would compete with these clubs - perhaps not in the same league though? If Tayside  teams are in their own regional set up, then you cannot claim to be top East Region side, even if you do top the West Lothian league.

I think he was playing for Harthill.
I saw him playing for Harthill at Newburgh last season on my usual weekly travels. Still oozed class. Getting on but should do well with all the young legs being signed.

On 06/07/2020 at 22:43, CantonasCollar said:

Look on the 19/20 thread. Plenty of spiteful, hateful comments. 

Looks like that's all done and dusted now according to you guys and everyone is wishing us well.

That along with the impressive new management team and exciting new squad means I am one very happy Hoose fan. 

Glad we won't have anymore spiteful comments on our club thread.

Thank you. 👍

Mon the Hoose. 🏠🔴⚪⚫

Mate good on yous a club with a heart and soul and backbone who have stuck to what's right and never flinched despite the trolls from other clubs east clubs having pot shots at the clubs decision to do what's best for THEM! 

1 hour ago, loughton said:

Mate good on yous a club with a heart and soul and backbone who have stuck to what's right and never flinched despite the trolls from other clubs east clubs having pot shots at the clubs decision to do what's best for THEM! 

If you'd put as much effort into saving the West Juniors as you do to creating accounts you'd still have a Junior team to watch instead of now following grade traitors who are shitting all over proper Junior clubs like Fauldhouse.

Absolutely buzzing with the squad for the season ahead, whenever it will be.

Huge credit has to go to Chris Mackie and his management team. They've worked relentlessly to assemble a top class squad in difficult circumstances.

Met Chris a couple of times since he signed and have to say the guy is a breath of fresh air. Not interested in any politics, just a proper football man with an excellent drive to succeed. 

Some difference from 3 months ago and the club have acted with first class integrity throughout. 

I just need to learn the new players names now. 😂😂

Mon the Hoose!! 🏠🔴⚪⚫

2 hours ago, CantonasCollar said:

Absolutely buzzing with the squad for the season ahead, whenever it will be.

Huge credit has to go to Chris Mackie and his management team. They've worked relentlessly to assemble a top class squad in difficult circumstances.

Met Chris a couple of times since he signed and have to say the guy is a breath of fresh air. Not interested in any politics, just a proper football man with an excellent drive to succeed. 

Some difference from 3 months ago and the club have acted with first class integrity throughout. 

I just need to learn the new players names now. 😂😂

Mon the Hoose!! 🏠🔴⚪⚫

Is he no a junior man

I'm genuinely new on here. So a few questions...

1. Who are the good guys?

2. Who are the bad guys?

3. Why is it full of grown men acting like little kids?

4. Why is everybody apart from Fauldhouse fans (except me) commenting on a Fauldhouse thread?

"Burnieman" I genuinely only joined a few days ago. I'm an avid Hoose fan and only started looking on here last season when I was told there were people bad mouthing my club.

So you might think I have multiple accounts but you're wrong. I'm also not a goon, I can guarantee that. I can also guarantee you would never say that to my face if you knew who I was. 👍

As always...Mon the Hoose 🏠🔴⚪⚫