Derek Sharp

1 hour ago, Derek Sharp said:

Players and Managment 2020/21

Screenshot_20200705-194513_Word.jpg

Screenshot_20200705-194546_Word.jpg

Screenshot_20200705-194602_Word.jpg

Screenshot_20200705-194619_Word.jpg

Screenshot_20200705-194649_Word.jpg

Derek; thanks for your post in the 19/20 feed, saying that nothing will be answered on that page.

Since you are on this page, it would be good to hear from you, as an official at the club, if you share Fu1946 view that it will be great to play all these derby matches this coming season. Is this the business plan that Fauldhouse were looking to achieve for next year and beyond? 

14 hours ago, Casey Jones said:

Derek; thanks for your post in the 19/20 feed, saying that nothing will be answered on that page.

Since you are on this page, it would be good to hear from you, as an official at the club, if you share Fu1946 view that it will be great to play all these derby matches this coming season. Is this the business plan that Fauldhouse were looking to achieve for next year and beyond? 

It is the plan we have at this moment in time - next season well who knows..... lets get this one started first

Very quiet on the Fauldhouse threads the last 24 hours. Where are all the haters that have been spewing their bile since lockdown started?

Excellent work by all involved in the club to secure a young, hungry, ambitious manager and management team.

Outstanding work by said management team in recruiting so many quality players in difficult circumstances. 

Things are looking very exciting for the season ahead. 

Mon the HOOSE!! 🏠🔴⚪⚫

Very quiet on the Fauldhouse threads the last 24 hours. Where are all the haters that have been spewing their bile since lockdown started?
Excellent work by all involved in the club to secure a young, hungry, ambitious manager and management team.
Outstanding work by said management team in recruiting so many quality players in difficult circumstances. 
Things are looking very exciting for the season ahead. 
Mon the HOOSE!! [emoji536][emoji837][emoji836][emoji835]

Some very good signings made by the new manager and staff. Good luck to them.

Happy now [emoji23]

30 minutes ago, budgie smuggler said:

Some very good signings made by the new manager and staff. Good luck to them.

Happy now emoji23.png

Ahahaha I think everyone in Fauldhouse will be happy with some praise. The new management team have done well to be fair, let’s see how the squad goes in the year ahead. Will make a point to go and watch them I think 

2 hours ago, gogsy said:

Just joined today and labelling people Fauldhouse haters :rolleyes:

Sorry is there a time limit I need to adhere to before calling someone a "hater"? Must have missed that in the group rules. 

I've seen plenty on here over the past few months and as a supporter of Fauldhouse home and away, I am well entitled to voice my support on here and call out those who have revelled in what has been a difficult few months for the club. 

No surprise you, as one of the chief protagonists, has taken offence to my comment.

You're not even smart enough to ignore it and instead out yourself as a clear hater. 😂😂

Great news coming out the club the last couple of days. Suck it up. 

14 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Don't think you've seen many haters if any on here. Plenty of people on here have been asking why Fauldhouse currently prefer to be in the East Junior setup rather than the EOS league set up. That's it simple as that, no hatred at all.

Two of your most recent not to mention pathetic efforts.

Don't try to pretend you're anything else but a sad wee troll with an agenda against the club. 

Like I say, next season is looking great, cannot wait.

You should get up to a game rather than slinging mud on here all day every day. Be sure to introduce yourself when you do. 👍

Screenshot_20200706-204340_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20200706-204254_Samsung Internet.jpg

Gogsy, come watch some of these kids before you question wether or not they could cut it at SPFL level. 3 of them were released due to the clubs not having enough money to keep them. That’s the sad state our games in, see the positive in the fact these lads have a second chance. The sad reality is they’d probably have chucked footie and now they won’t. Some might even say it’ll do them some good, I look forward to catching up with you at a game one day and then you can cast an opinion. I presume you’ve an impressive resume from your playing days yourself 

19 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Well my post in response to thefootballguy might still be correct. Why would I have an agenda against the club? 

I'm beginning to think its you that's the troll, how many accounts have you had on here now?

And if everyone on here hates Fauldhouse so much why does everyone seem to want them in the same league system as the clubs these people support?

Allowing for the fact that Livingston United will be heading to the EOS league next year do you think that the EOS junior league is a viable product in the near to long term future?

Nope the east juniors isn’t and Fauldhouse along with Whitburn should have left the juniors last year

17 minutes ago, gogsy said:

You'll have to catch me at an  Kelty amateur, u-20,u-19,u-17 or Ladies team match then I'm afraid, other than that there is very little football I attend now.

Fantastic set up at kelty, I presume the amateurs are directly linked to the senior squad? I’ve lost touch with football over the last few years, only came back in last season 

53 minutes ago, CantonasCollar said:

Two of your most recent not to mention pathetic efforts.

Don't try to pretend you're anything else but a sad wee troll with an agenda against the club. 

Like I say, next season is looking great, cannot wait.

You should get up to a game rather than slinging mud on here all day every day. Be sure to introduce yourself when you do. 👍

Screenshot_20200706-204340_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20200706-204254_Samsung Internet.jpg

Don’t always agree with Gogsy, but on this I totally agree. Not sure why, well, apart from warm welcome you always got at Park View, but so many fans wanted Fauldhouse to join them in the EoS! This isn’t just from 1 club, but a mixture, from Bo’ness, Blackburn, Whitburn, Kelty and Musselburgh, to name but a few! 

You just need to look a the History of Fauldhouse and the huge crowds The Hoose got in early 80s in the Junior Scottish cup. It seems most of none Fauldhouse fans want better of your club than your own fans! 

Great that you have local derby matches to look forward to, but you cannot deny the standard of opposition you will face is far short of what you would have faced had a transition taken place 2 years ago. So, think before you post ‘hater’ comments again. If you look at previous posts, I would say quite the opposite.

However, at end of day, it is up to Faulhouse committee and supporters as to what level or ambitions they want/aspire to for Park View players.

As a neutral interested observer on the Fauldhouse United situation, I can't say I've seen any "haters".

There has been plenty of people giving the club advice which they have chosen to disregard. Whether that proves to be the correct decision for the club only time will tell.