Lewis Capaldi hatred thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 24/12/2020 at 15:13, Old Diamond said:

Funnily enough given the comments about former Nazis, Capaldi's new house is a short walk from where Hess crashed his plane in 1941, just off the Eaglesham to Newton Mearns road

Coincidence? I think not.

1 minute ago, Mr. Alli said:

I know. If he likes it he puts Johnny's onion rings on it. 

Whoah oh oh. 

I thought when you got famous you could just give up and embrace your belly like Charlie "best looking far guy in the universe" Sloth does.

Tbh if Capaldi gets hench it will be like when Adele lost weight they then lose their USP.

I thought when you got famous you could just give up and embrace your belly like Charlie "best looking far guy in the universe" Sloth does.
Tbh if Capaldi gets hench it will be like when Adele lost weight they then lose their USP.
If he becomes as much of a wid as she is tho, (tbf I alwyas said she was a wid anyway) he is much more achievable for the likes of us.

46 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
50 minutes ago, 101 said:

If he becomes as much of a wid as she is tho, (tbf I alwyas said she was a wid anyway) he is much more achievable for the likes of us.

Yeh she was always a wid. He will never be a wid due to his face basically being a cartoon.

• 1 year later...

Lewis Capaldi is so f**king bad he makes me feel sick when I hear that pointless song, that's exactly what it is POINTLESS.

There is loads of these blaggers in the charts recently, they all you sound like they are trying to sing

Lewis Capaldi, Sheeran, Tom Grenan, 

All they do is just moan about life then stick some awful music behind it, soft t**ts LOL.

They need to bring back some decent get up and go music, no wonder everyone is depressed.

3 minutes ago, Leckylee said:

Lewis Capaldi is so f**king bad he makes me feel sick when I hear that pointless song, that's exactly what it is POINTLESS.

There is loads of these blaggers in the charts recently, they all you sound like they are trying to sing

Lewis Capaldi, Sheeran, Tom Grenan, 

All they do is just moan about life then stick some awful music behind it, soft t**ts LOL.

They need to bring back some decent get up and go music, no wonder everyone is depressed.

^^^ Paulo Nutini