Lewis Capaldi hatred thread

1 hour ago, Ross. said:

Don't particularly like either of them from a musical point of view but they both seem decent enough chaps.

Old boss of mines used to have Gerry Cinnamon in playing his pub on a weekly basis around 10 years back, mostly covers then and far from the greatest at it. Think he was a regular in a few other pubs as well, so regardless of his ability he certainly hammered the hours in to get where he is.

Agreed in Capaldi’s case. Seems a decent enough sort. Cinnamon is an utter fucking bellend though. 

Both of their music is abysmal.

28 minutes ago, Empty It said:
1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:
Not sure when Noel was last caught beating his wife on CCTV:

7F6EB6DA-A35B-4EBD-8942-DD9ECB28BB85.jpeg.88854d5735c420579498d397b68a32b3.jpeg

They're both insufferable c***s

I’d have preferred it if they hung up their anorak/guitar after Acquiesce as it’s all bloated dad-rock after that. Noel is a decent raconteur though IMO. Virtually guest hosted much of Matt Morgan and Russell Brand’s radio shows and podcasts and is happy to get the utter pish ripped out of himself for comic effect. Obviously has a good line in rock n roll stories too. Liam just seems to be one of those nasty drunks that switches personality. 

The gorillaz copied oasis?

Gorillaz are miles ahead of them in making diverse music. I like oasis but they can only do one thing well.

Noel did one song with goldie and it was shite. They never tried anything different.

Bittersweet Symphony was a cracker of a song from that era.
The sound is not unique though and could have been released by any of the Yer Da rock bands I have mentioned on the previous page.
Aye could have been by the rolling stones..

1 hour ago, weirdcal said:
4 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:
Bittersweet Symphony was a cracker of a song from that era.
The sound is not unique though and could have been released by any of the Yer Da rock bands I have mentioned on the previous page.

Aye could have been by the rolling stones..

Or even the Andrew Oldham orchestra.

• 3 months later...
3 minutes ago, Ron Aldo said:
7 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:
Just know that he’s going to be doing a euros song for next summer no doubt with a Cameo with “SLANEY” and be a twist on “I can boogie”

Either him or Gerry Cinnamon. Not sure which would be worse.

I think you’ll find a duet would be x10 worse.

There’s loads of bands who just tried to copy Oasis’s style in the early 2000s.
Arctic Monkeys, Franz Ferdinand, The Killers, Kaiser Chiefs, Gorillaz. I’m sure there are more.
If you’ve hear one, you’ve heard them all tbh.

Can’t work out if this guy is the dumbest poster on the site or a committed troll.

2 hours ago, Ron Aldo said:
2 hours ago, gav-ffc said:
Just know that he’s going to be doing a euros song for next summer no doubt with a Cameo with “SLANEY” and be a twist on “I can boogie”

Either him or Gerry Cinnamon. Not sure which would be worse.

If Gerry Cinnamon does the ‘official song’ for euro 2021 we deserve to get beat.

5 hours ago, gav-ffc said:

With appearances in the hilarious video from Janey Godley, The Krankies and Hardeep Singh Kohli.

5 hours ago, gav-ffc said:

I'll have killed him by then.