Lewis Capaldi hatred thread

5 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Do not understand people that find this guy even remotely amusing, Janey Godley levels of comedy.

Agree with this. It’s the laziest kind of “see this? I do this. You’ve done it too. Urn’t we MENTAL?!” humour.

I'd be struggling to tell you the newest person in music I have respect for but I'd have to go back over a decade I reckon.

After Simon Cowell decided to start telling everyone what to like and flooding our charts with people more attractive than talented, I gave up.

Music has been mostly shite for over 15 years. Even the way people choose to listen to music nowadays is infuriating to me.

14 minutes ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

Tbf, he's more talented and less of a fanny than 99% of posters on here.

Barry Ferguson’s Hat, are you a fan?

I don’t mind the guy. His music isn’t to my taste but good luck to him. He’s a funny looking c**t and he’s made it as an international star. Good luck to him.

28 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

Cannae be bothered with his music,

Seems like no' a bad lad sometimes, and can be quite funny sat times.

celtic fan, though. 

I really enjoyed him on Graham Norton. 

46 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Barry Ferguson’s Hat, are you a fan?

I don’t mind the guy. His music isn’t to my taste but good luck to him. He’s a funny looking c**t and he’s made it as an international star. Good luck to him.

Not really. Although I did enjoy Someone You Loved for the first wee while it was out.

I have respect for him though, as I would have been behaving like an absolute pellet if I had found so much fame and success at such a young age.

Put it this way, I’d rather have all his songs pumped into my brain until I die than hear another Gerry Cinnamon song ever again. 

Heard one of this songs earlier today, Belter it was called, and it’s the worst thing I’ve ever heard in my life. I honestly though it was one of those novelty piss take songs.

Put it this way, I’d rather have all his songs pumped into my brain until I die than hear another Gerry Cinnamon song ever again. 

Heard one of this songs earlier today, Belter it was called, and it’s the worst thing I’ve ever heard in my life. I honestly though it was one of those novelty piss take songs.
Gerry Cinammon is that drunk bam at a party who whips oot a guitar & plays wonderwall.

I don't like Gerry Cinnamon in the slightest, but I do think he has something of an endearing charm about him- even if it is of the "Castlemilk Ned with an acoustic guitar and three chords in his back pocket" variety.  Capaldi on the other hand just strikes me as a tryhard w**k that would really fucking grate on you after a while.