Teams training

As you keep saying, the WRSJFA is dead partly due to their incompetence.

I don't think I've said that even once, to be honest. What I have kept saying is that the WRSJFA is dead because the people in charge told all the clubs to leave. I don't think I have ever accused them of incompetence.

Back to the point in hand, though. We don't know what (if anything) is happening regarding Darvel allegedly training too early. That doesn't mean that the issue isn't being addressed. Just because Joe Soap in the street hasn't been personally informed of what's happening, it doesn't necessarily mean that nothing is actually happening.

What I can tell you is that this week it has been made crystal clear to the clubs what protocols they need to complete before being given permission and insurance cover to commence training under the government's guidelines. It is up to all of the clubs to provide evidence to the league that those protocols are in place before they get that specific permission.

The issue of training and when it starts is being taken extremely seriously by the powers-that-be at the WoSFL.

2 minutes ago, glensmad said:

I don't think I've said that even once, to be honest. What I have kept saying is that the WRSJFA is dead because the people in charge told all the clubs to leave. I don't think I have ever accused them of incompetence.

Back to the point in hand, though. We don't know what (if anything) is happening regarding Darvel allegedly training too early. That doesn't mean that the issue isn't being addressed. Just because Joe Soap in the street hasn't been personally informed of what's happening, it doesn't necessarily mean that nothing is actually happening.

What I can tell you is that this week it has been made crystal clear to the clubs what protocols they need to complete before being given permission and insurance cover to commence training under the government's guidelines. It is up to all of the clubs to provide evidence to the league that those protocols are in place before they get that specific permission.

The issue of training and when it starts is being taken extremely seriously by the powers-that-be at the WoSFL.

My apologies. I actually meant that you had pointed out the organisation was dead. The incompetence part was my opinion but the grammar of the sentence didn't show that. The point I was trying to make still stands though. Comparisons to the old regime is no defence.

On the point of the public not being informed about any punishment, I refer you to my reply to the Arthurlie fan a few minutes ago.

Finally the part I have quoted in bold has answered my genuine question and is encouraging. Thanks.

Quite right,it's likely that the training issues are being discussed behind the scenes , phone calls,bollockings,any fines or warnings won't be made public - maybe just a blanket warning across the leagues telling clubs what's expected from them. Expect there are hundreds of  events going on around the UK that shouldn't be, hard to police everything.

I take your point about the yellow cards and I don’t want to go back to how things worked at the SJFA previously but I guess it will be similar and I know of a number of situations where clubs have been investigated and punished and it was never public knowledge.

I go back to my point that it will be really difficult to conduct an investigation into this right now due to the restrictions on everyday life. The other thing I have is if Police Scotland have investigated and if not why not?

An investigation would have to establish the facts which and that may be difficult from just the newspaper article. Got to remember that if some posters on here are correct they are a very litigious lot down in Darvel and if you punish them without having established all the facts the organisation could end up in some bother.

I think most of us all agree that it is highly likely they are guilty and should be punished (and imo it should be more than a fine due to their financial situation).

I take your point about the yellow cards and I don’t want to go back to how things worked at the SJFA previously but I guess it will be similar and I know of a number of situations where clubs have been investigated and punished and it was never public knowledge.

I go back to my point that it will be really difficult to conduct an investigation into this right now due to the restrictions on everyday life. The other thing I have is if Police Scotland have investigated and if not why not?

An investigation would have to establish the facts which and that may be difficult from just the newspaper article. Got to remember that if some posters on here are correct they are a very litigious lot down in Darvel and if you punish them without having established all the facts the organisation could end up in some bother.

I think most of us all agree that it is highly likely they are guilty and should be punished (and imo it should be more than a fine due to their financial situation).
Yellow cards ? [emoji848]

19 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

At this point does the WoSFL even have an accepted Rules & Constitution that would allow for punishments? Isn't it more of a SFA matter or even a legal one since that's where the training guidance comes from?

Exactly. It seems it's an SFA instruction they've (allegedly) ignored, not a WOSFL one.

1 hour ago, FairWeatherFan said:

At this point does the WoSFL even have an accepted Rules & Constitution that would allow for punishments? Isn't it more of a SFA matter or even a legal one since that's where the training guidance comes from?

Why is everyone getting hyped up about teams training or not,if they are training and they get infected,it won’t be long until other teams and authorities find out,and action can be taken against the offending club.

6 hours ago, Meadowman said:

Why is everyone getting hyped up about teams training or not,if they are training and they get infected,it won’t be long until other teams and authorities find out,and action can be taken against the offending club.

Maybe because they put other teams at risk,along with their own team-mates and staff ? By the time the snail authorities do anything we may just have a rise in cases,all because clubs just couldn't wait for the green light to go. Hyped up ? Maybe it's concern eh.

Your the master of missing the point aren’t you ya crackpot!!

On ‎18‎/‎07‎/‎2020 at 22:58, glensmad said:

wonder if a list will be published of teams who have permission to start this week?