So outwith all the bitching about this team and that team training
I heard that the WOSFL have implemented that training can start on the 20th of July and must comply with all CONVID and health and safety regulations and it means 4 players per coach no contact and 2 meter rule still applied.

What's everyone's thoughts on this and have I got it correct from my interpretation of the new rules

You also have to have correct insurance and facility they are using must meet a certain standard

25 minutes ago, Sgc said:

f**k me you pedantic knob , 2 years ago then 

Karma is so sweet :thumsup2

So far you have called me Thick, p***k & now a Pedantic Knob & the weekends not by yet :guinness

This is what happens when you are Darv€l's recently self appointed "Rent A Gub" trying to put a spin everything , so get on with it & stop 🎣 so quickly as getting a wee bit embarrassing now

Ye raggin  :ass  :guns

1 hour ago, Sgc said:

Bandwagon thing tbf don’t think I had ever even heard of pie and bovril till about a year ago 

You signed up two and a half years ago took two seconds to find without being pedantic thats a fair amount of time to misjudge maybe time just flies when the interest you have is darvel feels like only yesterday they were the honourable little village team everyone wished well before it became toxic with mercenaries and frauds. 

You are also good friends with the horrendous ' unique darvel legend' dear oh dear. 

And you have the most tedious habit imaginable of calling people 'clown shoes ' a phrase even an annoying little 12  year old would be embarassed to use. 

You could do with finding a new 'interest ' 

20200712_134216.jpg

Edited by ballermk

14 minutes ago, ballermk said:

You signed up two and a half years ago took two seconds to find without being pedantic thats a fair amount of time to misjudge maybe time just flies when the interest you have is darvel feels like only yesterday they were the honourable little village team everyone wished well before it became toxic with mercenaries and frauds. 

You are also good friends with the horrendous ' unique darvel legend' dear oh dear. 

And you have the most tedious habit imaginable of calling people 'clown shoes ' a phrase even an annoying little 12  year old would be embarassed to use. 

You could do with finding a new 'interest ' 

20200712_134216.jpg

Your ok am fine , don’t think I will take advice of of some twat on a football forum 

23 minutes ago, Billy XBoswell said:

Karma is so sweet :thumsup2

So far you have called me Thick, p***k & now a Pedantic Knob & the weekends not by yet :guinness

This is what happens when you are Darv€l's recently self appointed "Rent A Gub" trying to put a spin everything , so get on with it & stop 🎣 so quickly as getting a wee bit embarrassing now

Ye raggin  :ass  :guns

Doubt I wid ever get bored giving you abuse William 

Heard someone has contacted the compliance officer about darvel training I don't know if they fall under her jurisdiction I guess we will find out soon enough 

That’s nearly as bad as Darvel legend going to p&b admin complaining that folk are slagging him on here 🤨

Has the coach been barred? Strange also not even one photo has emerged of any other team but still the multiple accounts drag on. Wonder what else will emerge surrounding the rule breakers 

8 minutes ago, Ball-foot-score said:

Has the coach been barred? Strange also not even one photo has emerged of any other team but still the multiple accounts drag on. Wonder what else will emerge surrounding the rule breakers 

Hopefully fine and points deduction at least 

I see the Darvel manager is on twitter having supposedly caught one person following him.

I wonder if he was hoping that by posting he was meeting a possible signing at Darvel there would be a leak linking them to some super star? 

Edited by Ball-foot-score

36 minutes ago, Ball-foot-score said:

I see the Darvel manager is on twitter having supposedly caught one person following him.

I wonder if he was hoping that by posting he was meeting a possible signing at Darvel there would be a leak linking them to some super star? 

Mate your obsessed with them , take a day off 

Listen to all the fans of other clubs already shitting themselves. Wanyjbg point deductions. Embarrassing.

Arsenal/spurs / villa/ west ham/ Chelsea players were all caught training during the worst stage of the pandemic.

No clamour for points deductions and probably not as many inches of gutter press about it either. Darvel were wrong. 100% but it's really not worth all these pages of bitching.

1 hour ago, Ball-foot-score said:

What does this guy bring to junior and non league football other than absolute nonsense and ill repute. 

He comes striding in throwing money about along with the football clueless chairman and its been farce after farce making a fool of themselves and non league football with stunt after stunt that has backfired on them spectacularly .

Just go the lot of you and let this small club get its dignity back .

Simple 

And all this rubbish about being jealous give me a break the vast majority are laughing at this lot or frustrated that a once great little club have been hijacked by a bunch of chancers.

Edited by ballermk

3 hours ago, Ped said:

Heard someone has contacted the compliance officer about darvel training I don't know if they fall under her jurisdiction I guess we will find out soon enough 

The SFA is the governing body for all football in Scotland. In which parallel universe would it NOT be under her jurisdiction?

Why would other clubs be shitting themselves about Darvel signing mediocre mercenaries. Their hardly top players that their signing.

Listen to all the fans of other clubs already shitting themselves. Wanyjbg point deductions. Embarrassing.

Arsenal/spurs / villa/ west ham/ Chelsea players were all caught training during the worst stage of the pandemic.

No clamour for points deductions and probably not as many inches of gutter press about it either. Darvel were wrong. 100% but it's really not worth all these pages of bitching.

16 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Exactly