Teams training

36 minutes ago, Ball-foot-score said:

I see the Darvel manager is on twitter having supposedly caught one person following him.

I wonder if he was hoping that by posting he was meeting a possible signing at Darvel there would be a leak linking them to some super star? 

Mate your obsessed with them , take a day off 

Listen to all the fans of other clubs already shitting themselves. Wanyjbg point deductions. Embarrassing.

Arsenal/spurs / villa/ west ham/ Chelsea players were all caught training during the worst stage of the pandemic.

No clamour for points deductions and probably not as many inches of gutter press about it either. Darvel were wrong. 100% but it's really not worth all these pages of bitching.

1 hour ago, Ball-foot-score said:

I see the Darvel manager is on twitter having supposedly caught one person following him.

I wonder if he was hoping that by posting he was meeting a possible signing at Darvel there would be a leak linking them to some super star? 

What does this guy bring to junior and non league football other than absolute nonsense and ill repute. 

He comes striding in throwing money about along with the football clueless chairman and its been farce after farce making a fool of themselves and non league football with stunt after stunt that has backfired on them spectacularly .

Just go the lot of you and let this small club get its dignity back .

Simple 

And all this rubbish about being jealous give me a break the vast majority are laughing at this lot or frustrated that a once great little club have been hijacked by a bunch of chancers.

Edited by ballermk

3 hours ago, Ped said:

Heard someone has contacted the compliance officer about darvel training I don't know if they fall under her jurisdiction I guess we will find out soon enough 

The SFA is the governing body for all football in Scotland. In which parallel universe would it NOT be under her jurisdiction?

Why would other clubs be shitting themselves about Darvel signing mediocre mercenaries. Their hardly top players that their signing.

Listen to all the fans of other clubs already shitting themselves. Wanyjbg point deductions. Embarrassing.

Arsenal/spurs / villa/ west ham/ Chelsea players were all caught training during the worst stage of the pandemic.

No clamour for points deductions and probably not as many inches of gutter press about it either. Darvel were wrong. 100% but it's really not worth all these pages of bitching.

16 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Exactly 

1 minute ago, Darvel Icon said:

Hearing that 3 other teams in our league have been caught training. Watch this space.

Name them or is it the little fairies buzzing round your head thats telling you 

3 minutes ago, Darvel Icon said:

Hearing that 3 other teams in our league have been caught training. Watch this space.

And they will be hammered if evidence comes to light like it has with your lot .

Any proper football club would get rid of any committee trying to defend this as well as sacking the management team but the creepy little cult you lot have will prevent this. 

I'll just leave this here...

Exactly. For me any committees or managers taking training or knowing that the club are training should be sack. No different that Dominic Cummings.

2 hours ago, Ball-foot-score said:

Your an obsessed half wit pal 

14 minutes ago, Ball-foot-score said:

Extremely. I had to stand down the street for my friends funeral due to restrictions. Our own club are on a day to day basis with the present financial environment. Meanwhile your lot are trying to cheat to get a head start on everyone swaggering about in fresh training gear with fitbits on like they are in Dubai. Then instead of your leadership holding their hands up they point the finger at everyone else and claim it’s informal. Upset is a massive understatement!

What team exactly is yours ? Hard to tell from your posting history as all you post about is darvel . 

37 minutes ago, Ball-foot-score said:

That’s what you took from that post? Not surprised 

Supermarkets mobbed , social distancing long in the distance , gangs of youngsters roaming about for weeks , parks mobbed , beaches mobbed , streets full of drunk folk cuddling or fighting , so your right am not bothered or upset about people training whether it be football , athletics , rugby or whatever .