Teams training

44 minutes ago, Scottyd said:

I’m a Darvel fan I can post what I want, you think anyone in any position reads this nonsense 

That's why your club told anyone connected with it to stop posting on here then?

5 minutes ago, Ball-foot-score said:

Your not fooling anyone, why don’t you sign up for another hotmail account and come back with another screen name. This one is rumbled

I will always use this address, I have noting to hide that why my name on my profile. 

13 minutes ago, Scottyd said:

What have I said that not public knowledge 🤔 

Okay, so who were the other players that turned up for the informal training session then?

Surely it wasn't at Mar Hall because you wanted some of the local U20's to accidentally turn up too (The ones without Darv€l Kit on)?

This can't be true, is it? :whistle

Just now, Ball-foot-score said:

Anything that’s not public knowledge? Well you know all the players in attendance and you were claiming 100% the boy Samson was at Darvel last week on the other thread. Back to the account creation Scotty

No account creation mate it’s common knowledge in Darvel he visited The club last week liked around the ground and met the manager go ask him. 👌 

10 minutes ago, Scottyd said:

read the statement Billy it’s been already been covered who they are. 

As I said let’s see what happens 

I am hearing that friends (that cannot be identified) referred to on your bullshit statement are U20's players  .... wow 

Edited by Billy XBoswell

5 minutes ago, Ball-foot-score said:

I’m not going to have much coffee left at the end of this morning. they surely must be lying about paying someone for PR?

Well you’ve been rumbled go over and look at the Talbot chat 😂😂 unbelievable 

I’m not going to have much coffee left at the end of this morning. they surely must be lying about paying someone for PR?

Apparently not !
Interestingly.... when you check Guidi’s linkedin profile, he has ‘testimonials’ available from non other than Neil Doncaster.
Now there’s a man who knows how to conduct an ‘internal investigation’ !!

You mean you've been told to get off here...

Well am away for the day take care and safe.
let’s see what the future holds, 
By the way Ball-Foot interesting your connected to Annbank and you slaughter our club it was ok tho when you took his money a few weeks 

2 minutes ago, Ball-foot-score said:

Your correct Barney, so is the main money man (aware there is another) being taken advantage of  in his trust of people to do their jobs professionally or is he the one diverting them from doing their jobs professionally? Is my question

Ask him