Teams training

Spot on. 
Nobody knows who's running the show, the respected junior men who knew the clubs and region and who did great work over the decades left high and dry instead we get people temporary in charge who nobody knows and anybody who has heard of them they are from plastic nobody clubs who have been around for two minutes and then the odd leak of info on here from someone in zoom calls with them. 
An illegal act took place during a global pandemic with photographic evidence .
The book should be thrown at a bunch of chancers who should be nowhere near the game in the first place. 
No meaningful statement no leadership to address this just a bland statement that anyone can read between the lines of and know they know what's went on but hoping it goes away. 
This horror show of a club threatened legal action when they didn't get what they wanted in turn inflicting a shambolic 38 game season on 16 clubs,  no action on this will only give the green light for this club to do whatever they want breaking whatever rules and just use money and lawyers to put off anyone supposedly running our game taking any proper action against them. 
Shambles. 

Has the darvel boys been sleeping with your wife or something chief? Your hatred for them is getting out of hand.

Spot on. 
Nobody knows who's running the show, the respected junior men who knew the clubs and region and who did great work over the decades left high and dry instead we get people temporary in charge who nobody knows and anybody who has heard of them they are from plastic nobody clubs who have been around for two minutes and then the odd leak of info on here from someone in zoom calls with them. 
An illegal act took place during a global pandemic with photographic evidence .
The book should be thrown at a bunch of chancers who should be nowhere near the game in the first place. 
No meaningful statement no leadership to address this just a bland statement that anyone can read between the lines of and know they know what's went on but hoping it goes away. 
This horror show of a club threatened legal action when they didn't get what they wanted in turn inflicting a shambolic 38 game season on 16 clubs,  no action on this will only give the green light for this club to do whatever they want breaking whatever rules and just use money and lawyers to put off anyone supposedly running our game taking any proper action against them. 
Shambles. 

Do you drive a red BMW ??

18 hours ago, ballermk said:

Shambles. 

..and yet every single West Junior club willingly joined this shambles and left behind the cesspit of the Juniors.

No matter how many names you have,

No matter how many times you post your bitter hatred and bile

No matter how much you lie about

The WEST JUNIORS ARE DEAD

Please seek help, its not natural to be this angry about something over such a prolonged period.

11 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

There was an independent inquiry into it. How much more do you think would have been made of it? A Judge Rinder appearance?

If there was no WoSFL and just the West Region. Then the situation would have been different, as the likes of Matt Bamford would still have held his position.

The point about the leak was the basic decision of null & void with Scottish Cup to be decided later, into leagues decided because its the only way to get a Scottish Cup entrant would have lead to a lot more fuss around it due to a lot more clubs have a vested interest. Probably leading to the WoSFL being created if it hadn't already.

That's the thing these clueless people shouting about juniors and trying to call things a shambles nobody from the WOSFL forced your clubs to join there new set up these guys would happily have took the first 12 to 16 clubs that applied and ran there league with that it's that fact these idiots like ballermk who can't seem to get the fact his beloved west region juniors forced all clubs to apply the WOSFL could have easily cherry picked who they wanted like junior men were claiming aswell but the fact they accommodated all teams yes it's been less than ideal with conferences rejected etc but these guys have done a tremendous job considering the current covid environment which has made life a nightmare just now 

25 minutes ago, Ball-foot-score said:

See all this waffle about juniors being dead, first test of the new administration and they are silent, completely incompetent at the very first kick of the ball. Absolutely disgraceful, get off your laptops and do 

Depends if it's the sfa have took it off there hands got to remember this is the first time any administration has had to deal with this sort of situation we haven't had covid 19 to deal with before or mabye because it's a government guideline there going to deal with it cant really lay the blame all on the WOSFL 

41 minutes ago, Ped said:

Depends if it's the sfa have took it off there hands got to remember this is the first time any administration has had to deal with this sort of situation we haven't had covid 19 to deal with before or maybe because it's a government guideline there going to deal with it cant really lay the blame all on the WOSFL 

Ped I get what your saying and agree with most, having been involved with junior football all my days, I loved it but realized early on it's a glass ceiling/bubble and that's why I always wanted pyramid football.
Junior Association football is dying, there's nothing to hide, it was amazing at times but times move on.   Yes you will get people from the pro juniors saying this new league is a shambless, the standard is crap, this and that, or any blip along the road gives an excuse to put these new pyramid leagues down  BUT at the end of the Day its only football, junior, senior, youth, amateur etc.. the difference is the junior teams have left the junior league for whatever reason and are now in the senior pyramid league and if those teams want to progress to try their luck in a higher league like the rest of the teams in the pyramid, then that's fantastic, if other teams are happy to stay at the level they are at then what's wrong with that.
I think we will find that there will be more junior teams leaving the junior leagues next season especially when they see the progress some have made this season and previous seasons.

Call it junior,parks, amateur,jumpers for goalposts etc - but don't try and stop ambitious clubs from trying to progress. Can see vast improvement in grounds already - this would not have happened in the Juniors.  Guess if clubs aren't happy with the WOSFL set up , then can they go back to amateur status ? 

Is it anyone's  business apart from SFA, WOS League and Darvel?

Correct, it's not.

Does traffordab/ballermk (or whoever he wants to be today) think that the West Region SJFA would have been shouting from the rooftops about what (if any) disciplinary action they were taking on this matter if it had been under their jurisdiction ? Of course they wouldn't.

2 hours ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Ped I get what your saying and agree with most, having been involved with junior football all my days, I loved it but realized early on it's a glass ceiling/bubble and that's why I always wanted pyramid football.
Junior Association football is dying, there's nothing to hide, it was amazing at times but times move on.   Yes you will get people from the pro juniors saying this new league is a shambless, the standard is crap, this and that, or any blip along the road gives an excuse to put these new pyramid leagues down  BUT at the end of the Day its only football, junior, senior, youth, amateur etc.. the difference is the junior teams have left the junior league for whatever reason and are now in the senior pyramid league and if those teams want to progress to try their luck in a higher league like the rest of the teams in the pyramid, then that's fantastic, if other teams are happy to stay at the level they are at then what's wrong with that.
I think we will find that there will be more junior teams leaving the junior leagues next season especially when they see the progress some have made this season and previous seasons.

I agree and tbf darvel are showing exactly the ambition that being part of the pyramid allows cant fault them for that football is football to me and ambition should be applauded 

3 minutes ago, Ped said:

I agree and tbf darvel are showing exactly the ambition that being part of the pyramid allows cant fault them for that football is football to me and ambition should be applauded 

yes 100% but I don't agree or like the way some of their fans or, dare i say it, members act on here but then again, some of the abuse they receive on here is not nice either

1 minute ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

yes 100% but I don't agree or like the way some of their fans or, dare i say it, members act on here but then again, some of the abuse they receive on here is not nice 

They do bring alot of the abuse on themselves as with there comments and wee digs on social media folk are waiting/wanting them to slip up so they can jump all over it i do think if they went about there business in a more respectful way like a Talbot I think they would get more respect back like the training situation if they went about respectfully I don't think folk would be so eager to try catch them out 

I would say the photographs were pretty damming evidence..

If there is a disciplinary investigation underway it wouldn’t need to be made public. Maybe it they are charged with an offence it would be but it rarely was when it was the WRJFA. Also should be kept in mind that conducting an investigation will be difficult to conduct just now and unverified pictures from anonymous source via a newspaper isn’t always damming.

1 hour ago, glensmad said:

Correct, it's not.

Does traffordab/ballermk (or whoever he wants to be today) think that the West Region SJFA would have been shouting from the rooftops about what (if any) disciplinary action they were taking on this matter if it had been under their jurisdiction ? Of course they wouldn't.

Sorry but that's a poor argument there. We can't be told that things are going to be much better in this !eague set up then have it pointed out that the WRSJFA would have been equally remiss in issuing a statement on this matter. As you keep saying, the WRSJFA is dead partly due to their incompetence. Where have the WoSFL shown enhanced competence here?

Has any further warning been given to clubs in light of the media attention to secret training? 

Edited by jimbaxters

Sorry but that's a poor argument there. We can't be told that things are going to be much better in this !eague set up then have it pointed out that the WRSJFA would have been equally remiss in issuing a statement on this matter. As you keep saying, the WRSJFA is dead partly due to their incompetence. Where have the WoSFL shown enhanced competence here?
Has any further warning been given to clubs in light of the media attention to secret training? 

Why would it be made public though? Not saying there was one issued I just don’t see why it should be played out in public. Darvel did something wrong and got caught, they should be punished but it doesn’t need to be public knowledge what that punishment is.

7 minutes ago, Arthurlie1981 said:

Why would it be made public though? Not saying there was one issued I just don’t see why it should be played out in public. Darvel did something wrong and got caught, they should be punished but it doesn’t need to be public knowledge what that punishment is.

Of course it does. They broke the rules issued by the government in a pandemic. There's a piece on the news today about families upset that they can only have a maximum of 20 at a funeral and you think the secret training session should be kept quiet? A list of fines and suspensions for yellow and red cards gets posted on a website but a breach of national rules should be a private matter? C'mon now! If ever there was as time that an example should be made, it's with this situation.

Edited by jimbaxters