Teams training

1 hour ago, Yogi said:

IMG_7074.thumb.jpg.aa478c0851d93c086b19397c62b646a2.jpg

The Darvel king is offering a reward for information Just get better emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

The utter state of this guy bringing his amateur nonsense to supposedly senior football what a joke .

Typical of him trying to come across as the big shot he throws money ( its not just the clueless chairman its the egomaniac manager also ) at clubs,  kits,  players, new dressings rooms now reward money all over a game of football and a village team about twenty miles where is from .

Time to walk like the committee man said would happen if anyone at the club got caught acting illegally. 

The Celtic fan sgc who is big friends with mr legend he will be pleased to know they are getting tore a new one even on follow follow . 'Legend 'has went quiet on that forum also .

Edited by ballermk

4 minutes ago, Ball-foot-score said:

I was quite clear I didn’t agree with what I heard was happening, completely in the wrong offering a reward for information however. More and more like a comical gangster movie. Will there be ‘rewards’ for me? as one of your accounts was very forward in asking who I was.

Asking what team u were associated with , not who u were 

To be fair - he shouldn’t be getting followed.

The west of Scotland pages are now an absolute embarrassment - exactly the same way when Shortlees came on the seen to the amateur forum went to the point of hardly anyone posting.

You Ayrshire lot are a strange bunch

You signed up two and a half years ago took two seconds to find without being pedantic thats a fair amount of time to misjudge maybe time just flies when the interest you have is darvel feels like only yesterday they were the honourable little village team everyone wished well before it became toxic with mercenaries and frauds. 
You are also good friends with the horrendous ' unique darvel legend' dear oh dear. 
And you have the most tedious habit imaginable of calling people 'clown shoes ' a phrase even an annoying little 12  year old would be embarassed to use. 
You could do with finding a new 'interest ' 
20200712_134216.thumb.jpg.39ddc076d37307ea92b8f26dddbb0b5d.jpg

You could be doing with a new name by now

What does this guy bring to junior and non league football other than absolute nonsense and ill repute. 
He comes striding in throwing money about along with the football clueless chairman and its been farce after farce making a fool of themselves and non league football with stunt after stunt that has backfired on them spectacularly .
Just go the lot of you and let this small club get its dignity back .
Simple 
And all this rubbish about being jealous give me a break the vast majority are laughing at this lot or frustrated that a once great little club have been hijacked by a bunch of chancers.

Nothing is more a farce than your 60 pandemic nicknames slandering every ayrshire club except the mighty talbot crawl back under your rock but as this was posted 6 hours ago you might be onto 61 or even name 62 thanks for your concern about our level but hope you can find yourself a nice wee rock

9 hours ago, geo87 said:

To be fair - he shouldn’t be getting followed.

The west of Scotland pages are now an absolute embarrassment - exactly the same way when Shortlees came on the seen to the amateur forum went to the point of hardly anyone posting.

You Ayrshire lot are a strange bunch

Any chance the WRJFA can be resurrected :eek:😂

"Look at me, I'm the victim now" 

Maybe the newly appointed Communications Consultant is co-ordinating all this guff? How can one team attract so much ill gotten attention in such a short space of time? If it was on the telly nobody would believe it.