Teams training

3 minutes ago, Sgc said:

Bandwagon thing tbf don’t think I had ever even heard of pie and bovril till about a year ago 

Oh sorry maybe I didn't explain my post correctly for you, I was talking about you new found love for darvel. 

22 minutes ago, fb4 said:

Oh sorry maybe I didn't explain my post correctly for you, I was talking about you new found love for darvel. 

Aye bandwagon if you like as well , not love though , interest is more accurate . 

24 minutes ago, Sgc said:

Pictures all over social media and if I really wanted to name names which I don’t by the way I could say who one of my boys plays with and a cousin with a different team . Darvel got caught no one really gives a f**k , move on . 

i have no doubt you are correct regarding other teams training but they havent been caught out yet and would think that they would be stupid in the extreme to continue after seeing Darvel being outed. Darvel have courted the media to advance themselves and have been shafted by the very attention they sought and craved. The moral aspect of breaking the rules aside and looking at the football alone i would think this has huge implications for Darvels season ahead. A big fine they could probably handle quite easily judging by the money they have been spending. However a probable points deduction would also be the minimum they can expect to receive. So instead of challenging at the top end of the table they will have an expensively assembled mercenary team possibly having to fight off relegation depending on how the league is initially structured. At the very best they will be a mid table team with nothing to play for until next season. Will the new fans, players and management hang about? So if i was a Darvel fan i would be giving a f**k.

So outwith all the bitching about this team and that team training

I heard that the WOSFL have implemented that training can start on the 20th of July and must comply with all CONVID and health and safety regulations and it means 4 players per coach no contact and 2 meter rule still applied.

What's everyone's thoughts on this and have I got it correct from my interpretation of the new rules

So outwith all the bitching about this team and that team training
I heard that the WOSFL have implemented that training can start on the 20th of July and must comply with all CONVID and health and safety regulations and it means 4 players per coach no contact and 2 meter rule still applied.

What's everyone's thoughts on this and have I got it correct from my interpretation of the new rules

You also have to have correct insurance and facility they are using must meet a certain standard

25 minutes ago, Sgc said:

f**k me you pedantic knob , 2 years ago then 

Karma is so sweet :thumsup2

So far you have called me Thick, p***k & now a Pedantic Knob & the weekends not by yet :guinness

This is what happens when you are Darv€l's recently self appointed "Rent A Gub" trying to put a spin everything , so get on with it & stop 🎣 so quickly as getting a wee bit embarrassing now

Ye raggin  :ass  :guns

1 hour ago, Sgc said:

Bandwagon thing tbf don’t think I had ever even heard of pie and bovril till about a year ago 

You signed up two and a half years ago took two seconds to find without being pedantic thats a fair amount of time to misjudge maybe time just flies when the interest you have is darvel feels like only yesterday they were the honourable little village team everyone wished well before it became toxic with mercenaries and frauds. 

You are also good friends with the horrendous ' unique darvel legend' dear oh dear. 

And you have the most tedious habit imaginable of calling people 'clown shoes ' a phrase even an annoying little 12  year old would be embarassed to use. 

You could do with finding a new 'interest ' 

20200712_134216.jpg

Edited by ballermk

14 minutes ago, ballermk said:

You signed up two and a half years ago took two seconds to find without being pedantic thats a fair amount of time to misjudge maybe time just flies when the interest you have is darvel feels like only yesterday they were the honourable little village team everyone wished well before it became toxic with mercenaries and frauds. 

You are also good friends with the horrendous ' unique darvel legend' dear oh dear. 

And you have the most tedious habit imaginable of calling people 'clown shoes ' a phrase even an annoying little 12  year old would be embarassed to use. 

You could do with finding a new 'interest ' 

20200712_134216.jpg

Your ok am fine , don’t think I will take advice of of some twat on a football forum 

23 minutes ago, Billy XBoswell said:

Karma is so sweet :thumsup2

So far you have called me Thick, p***k & now a Pedantic Knob & the weekends not by yet :guinness

This is what happens when you are Darv€l's recently self appointed "Rent A Gub" trying to put a spin everything , so get on with it & stop 🎣 so quickly as getting a wee bit embarrassing now

Ye raggin  :ass  :guns

Doubt I wid ever get bored giving you abuse William 

8 minutes ago, Ball-foot-score said:

Has the coach been barred? Strange also not even one photo has emerged of any other team but still the multiple accounts drag on. Wonder what else will emerge surrounding the rule breakers 

Hopefully fine and points deduction at least