Teams training

1 minute ago, Derry said:

No chance can’t see it

So the rumour locally goes , Gives all the other teams more of a chance though tbf 😀 be interesting if talbot were one of the other teams the sun were following about . 

5 minutes ago, Sgc said:

So the rumour locally goes , Gives all the other teams more of a chance though tbf 😀 be interesting if talbot were one of the other teams the sun were following about . 

Fine ? And slap on wrist I would imagine unless all the other clubs jump on and push for points deduction which will defo happen  

i just think darvel could’ve defused the situation if they just held there hands up and then this would of blew over 

Edited by Derry

Talbot haven't been training ..

So the rumour locally goes , Gives all the other teams more of a chance though tbf [emoji3] be interesting if talbot were one of the other teams the sun were following about . 

15 point deduction and several thousand pounds fine is the strong rumour coming this lot way. 

If so they are still getting off lightly big time legally they should have the book thrown at them with every legal case you look at evidence presented and take one case and one case alone on it own .

Several clubs in the leagues below far more deserving than this mob to be playing in the top league many of them will bring more to the table than this comical parody of a club. 

Edited by ballermk

28 minutes ago, Yogi said:

Another one obsessed with the Talbot he would love his bunch of mercenaries to be as good as them 🤡emoji149.pngemoji90.png

The way I see it is talbot are the benchmark until proven otherwise spending cash and talking a good game means nothing 

Edited by Derry

Had the newspaper story been posted in here? Is there a photo?

With regards to the club veto on posting on here, either that was to avoid drawing attention to their training shenanigans or they got wind that it was all going to come out.

Edited by jimbaxters

But they have not been so they are not STUPID, SELFISH AMATEURISH CLOWNS.

So the rumour locally goes , Gives all the other teams more of a chance though tbf [emoji3] be interesting if talbot were one of the other teams the sun were following about . 

13 hours ago, marconi said:

i hate to burst scotty d,s bubble but if you read the  rules clubs are responsible for the actions of their supporters

I've just read the rules. They are only responsible "before, during or at the close of a match". Certainly not in the middle of the close season.

1 hour ago, Yogi said:

And Darvel none in a row 🤡emoji90.pngemoji149.png

Anyhow what I actually meant would be it would funny if talbot was one of the other teams the sun were stalking I didn’t actually say it was them . 3 of the more prominent teams in Ayrshire and 2 in Glasgow was their targets . What they uncovered if anything may or may not be revealed . 

47 minutes ago, Yogi said:

Stop 🛑 deflecting trying to bring other teams into this it was Darvel that got caught not any other imaginary Ayrshire teams

Your living in cloud cuckoo land if you think there’s not been loads of teams training 

21 minutes ago, Yogi said:

Where’s the evidence

Pictures all over social media and if I really wanted to name names which I don’t by the way I could say who one of my boys plays with and a cousin with a different team . Darvel got caught no one really gives a f**k , move on . 

I think the SFA might...

Pictures all over social media and if I really wanted to name names which I don’t by the way I could say who one of my boys plays with and a cousin with a different team . Darvel got caught no one really gives a f**k , move on . 

5 minutes ago, Sgc said:

Oh I am , celticminded and the huddle board , am I not allowed a slight interest in my local junior team ? 

Your interest seems to be taking over your life as you have been the one constant poster over the last couple of days. Looking back over the years I have been on the old forum I couldn't find many posts from you ,is it a bandwagon thing or a money thing, just a thought 🤔 

7 minutes ago, fb4 said:

Your interest seems to be taking over your life as you have been the one constant poster over the last couple of days. Looking back over the years I have been on the old forum I couldn't find many posts from you ,is it a bandwagon thing or a money thing, just a thought 🤔 

Bandwagon thing tbf don’t think I had ever even heard of pie and bovril till about a year ago