Teams training

1 hour ago, Scottyd said:

They where already asked the by Sun unfortunately the response didn’t meet their agenda that why it wasn’t in the article if you see the headline it wasn’t Darvel FC where training they couldn’t say that as they had no confirmation it was the actual club just some of the players, other people and the manager it’s all smoke and mirrors stuff they protected themselves legally that why the headline said players   

Ffs, thats like saying jimmy saville isnt a peado because he was never convicted 

Just now, Kenny*******Powers said:

Ffs, thats like saying jimmy saville isnt a peado because he was never convicted 

Let’s just see what happens getting your knickers in a twist for nothin we will see what the future brings 

C'mon man...you've already said that the players who said on social media that they "refused to take part" weren't actually "invited" in the first place...so it follows that those were the already fairly fit players and that the ones who did attend with the manager & other coaches were the ones considered to be unfit by the management team. At the time of the "invite to train" this was entirely against guidance to clubs. So tell us who issued the invite ?

Dig a hole 😂

some of the excuses etc are ridiculous darvel were training they got caught end of get them docked or fined or both the same as any other club no matter who they are and darvel should take this as a heads up trying to run before they can walk smarten up should’ve just held there hands up and admitted there mistake and all this would have already blown over instead of all the 💩 excuses or contact the sun to make the story go away like they do on here that will be them blocking the newspapers now as they can’t take the heat as usual run away lads and hide while blaming everyone else 😂😂

"No evidence needed ". OK then here goes ASDA to rethink pie deal in case some one grasses on them and says other teams are doing it.

Your either John Gall or one of his lackies with such a response. Don’t worry your two fingers up to everyone else has been received loud and a clear. 

6 minutes ago, minesalager said:

Chairman's actual response before PR guy got hold of statement for press?

If you read the clubs statement on twitter it clearly explains the statement was provided to the sun by email on Thursday there is also evidence to proof that 

As I said let’s see what the future brings 

If I was Mark Guidi I'd be telling you to shut the f**k up as your digging a bigger hole for Darvel every time you open your big mouth.

If you read the clubs statement on twitter it clearly explains the statement was provided to the sun by email on Thursday there is also evidence to proof that 
As I said let’s see what the future brings 

2 minutes ago, andy25 said:

If I was Mark Guidi I'd be telling you to shut the f**k up as your digging a bigger hole for Darvel every time you open your big mouth.

I’m a Darvel fan I can post what I want, you think anyone in any position reads this nonsense 

7 minutes ago, Scottyd said:

I’m a Darvel fan I can post what I want, you think anyone in any position reads this nonsense 

I'm not the only poster who can vouch for the fact that "anyone in any position reads this nonsense", having personally been dug up by the President and Secretary of the SJFA for something I posted on here.

Edited by peasy23

Just now, peasy23 said:

I'm not the only poster who can vouch for the fact that "anyone in any position reads this nonsense", having personally been dug up by the President and Secretary of the SJFA for something I posted on here.

Yeh because you are in a position within your club I understand that. I am a fan of my club I can post what I wish 

5 minutes ago, Ball-foot-score said:

Do we know if this media guru superstar knows what he’s gotten himself into? 

There he’s there he’s now so obsessed with the club, you want to join the lottery it’s only £10 a month it gets you into games and everything 

If your just a fan then you seem to know a hell of a lot of the goings on at the club...[emoji848]

Yeh because you are in a position within your club I understand that. I am a fan of my club I can post what I wish