Teams training

58 minutes ago, Ball-foot-score said:

Laughable the excuses. Also overlooking the question about where the rest of the Darvel players were. WhatsApp apparently shows some refused to attend, any comment on that legend?

😂😂 what a load of shite they reason they weren’t all there because they weren’t requested stop trying to spread lies 

8 minutes ago, Hillonearth said:

Mar Hall will no doubt have a record of the booking....would seem very simple to check who booked it and once that's established then everybody can put this one to bed one way or the other.

They where already asked the by Sun unfortunately the response didn’t meet their agenda that why it wasn’t in the article if you see the headline it wasn’t Darvel FC where training they couldn’t say that as they had no confirmation it was the actual club just some of the players, other people and the manager it’s all smoke and mirrors stuff they protected themselves legally that why the headline said players   

8 minutes ago, Ball-foot-score said:

Sounds like a get out of jail free card 

Not really - it must have been made under somebody's name...if it was made by say a member of the management team the club could claim ignorance of what was going on and act internally...that being said, essentially doing nothing still wouldn't be a credible option considering the adverse publicity it 's attracted.

If it turned out to be made by a club official, that obviously would be a different matter.

This muppet of a coach Scott Duncan trying to justify his pathetic clubs illegally behaviour. 

So let's see someone goes into a shop steals an item and gets caught only to tell the police i saw a man steal in this shop the other day so its fine let me go. Thanks. 

Will the police let him go of course not. 

The new league will take action against them as the evidence is as clear as day they cannot not take action. 

If any particular articles pictures social media comments come to light about any other clubs then action will be taken only once evidence is produced. 

Enjoy the big fine and points deduction and complete loss of any sort of credibility you have left which was near enough non zero anyway. 

They wouldn’t have a booking as M Hall wasn’t open, same as every other sports facility.

Also just because 10 other players trained, didn’t mean weren’t part of Darvel, just The Sun couldn’t verify them. 

You don’t have manager, two coaches and ten players turn up kitted without it being that club training 

3 minutes ago, ToffeeTalbot said:

They wouldn’t have a booking as M Hall wasn’t open, same as every other sports facility.

Also just because 10 other players trained, didn’t mean weren’t part of Darvel, just The Sun couldn’t verify them. 

You don’t have manager, two coaches and ten players turn up kitted without it being that club training 

It's primarily a golf club, and they've been open for some weeks now.

8 minutes ago, ballermk said:

This muppet of a coach Scott Duncan trying to justify his pathetic clubs illegally behaviour. 

So let's see someone goes into a shop steals an item and gets caught only to tell the police i saw a man steal in this shop the other day so its fine let me go. Thanks. 

Will the police let him go of course not. 

The new league will take action against them as the evidence is as clear as day they cannot not take action. 

If any particular articles pictures social media comments come to light about any other clubs then action will be taken only once evidence is produced. 

Enjoy the big fine and points deduction and complete loss of any sort of credibility you have left which was near enough non zero anyway. 

Change of account again 😂

41 minutes ago, Scottyd said:

😂😂 what a load of shite they reason they weren’t all there because they weren’t requested stop trying to spread lies 

You know an awful lot on team matters for just being an average fan 🙄

56 minutes ago, Hillonearth said:

Mar Hall will no doubt have a record of the booking....would seem very simple to check who booked it and once that's established then everybody can put this one to bed one way or the other.

I'm pretty sure it would be illegal under GDPR to release this information.

2 hours ago, Andy groundhopper said:

Quite simple, the SFA or other body check on all clubs via their committee members- under cover etc. IF they find anyone training before the Government allow the return - threaten to take away their membership and get thrown  out of the WOSFL. Should put the shits up some eh !

If jt was still the Juniors top brass then nothing would be done, i have far more faith in the new WoS leadership to punish these absolute cretins

7 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

I'm pretty sure it would be illegal under GDPR to release this information.

Maybe not - a league investigation should it come to that would seem to be one of the lawful purposes for access below - I'd imagine under (f)...legitimate interests of a third party and so on. I'm not talking about some random from P&B phoning the golf club up.

• (a) If the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data;
  • (b) To fulfill contractual obligations with a data subject, or for tasks at the request of a data subject who is in the process of entering into a contract;
  • (c) To comply with a data controller's legal obligations;
  • (d) To protect the vital interests of a data subject or another individual;
  • (e) To perform a task in the public interest or in official authority;
  • (f) For the legitimate interests of a data controller or a third party, unless these interests are overridden by interests of the data subject or her or his rights according to the Charter of Fundamental Rights