Teams training

1 minute ago, Scottyd said:

no one will be resigning, do yous honestly believe that people out with this take what you seriously it’s the same 6-7 trying to slag the club grown men driven by jealousy hiding behind user names 😂😂 

I don't hide behind a username & your guys know who I am,  so ....

Who are you then?

1 minute ago, Scottyd said:

My name Scott I’m from Darvel that why I post on here cause I support the club. Though was obv 

You better have a word with Sgc as he said that no fans fae Dare€l on here & he is the Darv€l "Rent A Gub" 

Don't know who/what to believe wi you lot :bag

Darvels the place to be in non league football [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

I support Darvel as you can see from my user name [emoji23] .I have no doubt other teams will be training to but the spotlight is on Darvel.Thats what come with being a team on th up and the place to be in non league football at the moment .

Ah the man who said last week that any manager taking training should be sacked...
Will you be sacking Michael Kennedy then Legend [emoji848]

Correct kilwinning meadow and Beith. But let’s all pick on Darvel. Easy target.

Why would I be raging about Darvel signing mediocre mercenaries that I've never heard of...[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Darvel must be in your head.You raging that you can't attract the class of players Darvel can ? 

We welcome the chase[emoji848]
Jeezo your only in the top league because the pieman threatened legal action [emoji1787][emoji1787]

What have the rest won at this level ?Darvel seem to be the team to beat with the squad they have assembled.We welcome the chase

What have the rest won at this level ?Darvel seem to be the team to beat with the squad they have assembled.We welcome the chase
Oh this level what have darvel the cheaters won before let me think not a lot we will welcome them in the Premiership with no problems has all the teams in there have won things unlike the cheats darvel I even bet they won't win anything in the next 10 years either

Correct kilwinning meadow and Beith. But let’s all pick on Darvel. Easy target.

Are u not supposed to be off here has a club that couldn't take anything said to u but yet again you are here cause u have done wrong unfortunately if u want the fame and glory u have to take the pit falls has well just admit u were caught and deal with it