Teams training

7 minutes ago, The Ilford Drummer said:

Might be doing it because they are untouchable?

Not answerable to West Region or SJFA any more.

WoSFL not got a management team formulated yet.

Rod Petrie is on sick leave.

Who is left Mike Mulreney ??

A rudderless ship from top to bottom with the tier six being the most rudderless at the bottom of a pile of crap instead of being a viable alternative to the circus tragic stuff what's become of non league. 

A big points deduction and fine should be minimum this truly detestable lot should get from any football association worth anything as well as legal action which surely must be incoming. 

Let's see how the useless Mark Guidi earns his money to try get out this shitshow. 

Edited by loughton

1 hour ago, loughton said:

My mental health fine trust me on that.  

I comment on all levels and areas of football in the country typical of you lot thinking world revolves around a tiny club in a village .

I like to have my say no matter who tries to stop me .

You've shown yourself up big time and once again shown up that club for what they really are. 

No doubt this will be the last day you are on here only to be replaced by another darvel egomaniac .

Nobody cares you headcase.

15 minutes ago, loughton said:

A rudderless ship from top to bottom with the tier six being the most rudderless at the bottom of a pile of crap instead of being a viable alternative to the circus tragic stuff what's become of non league.

Apart from the virus crisis, non-league seems to be in pretty good health, except the WOS where you imagine there's a problem.

Iv seen two other teams in the same league as Darvel train in the past few weeks.  Should these teams be training? Probably not. Would u all be so offended if it wasnt Darvel? Probably not.

just to clarify...I have no affiliation with Darvel. Don’t care if they win or lose. I do love a Black Rooster tho 

1 hour ago, The Juice said:

Iv seen two other teams in the same league as Darvel train in the past few weeks.  Should these teams be training? Probably not. Would u all be so offended if it wasnt Darvel? Probably not.

just to clarify...I have no affiliation with Darvel. Don’t care if they win or lose. I do love a Black Rooster tho 

I don’t doubt it but the other clubs aren’t going around bumming thereselves up left right and centre drawing attention to it 😂😂

Plus there chairman is coming off looking stupid as f&ck saying everyone does it and worse of all saying it’s not an official training session so what happened did they all go a walk with there GPS vests on and a couple bags of baws and just bump into there manager etc parked up in his car 😂😂

Edited by Derry

Theres no probably about it. They’ve been directed to not train by the government and the governing body of football in the country. Also i have no particular grudge against darvel, I wish them well when they play by the rules.

My view point......

If Darvel hadnt been so in your face in social media and on here would they have been 'grassed up' - No, I dont think so.

Also,

If fans from other clubs werent so jealous of Darvel and the money they have been spending would they of got such a hard time for it- No, I dont think so.

Right, am away to get off my fence now.....

My view point......
If Darvel hadnt been so in your face in social media and on here would they have been 'grassed up' - No, I dont think so.
Also,
If fans from other clubs werent so jealous of Darvel and the money they have been spending would they of got such a hard time for it- No, I dont think so.

Right, am away to get off my fence now.....

Regardless if a team is caught cheating and putting people at risk then I dont really care who they are or what they spend.

Just now, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Regardless if a team is caught cheating and putting people at risk then I dont really care who they are or what they spend.

Well I am pretty sure alot of people are speaking out because it is Darvel, had it been another less profile team would there be so much fuss...... No chance!!

6 hours ago, Ball-foot-score said:

Point the finger everywhere else with no evidence. Thought you would cheat and get advantage? found out big time, I’d hope the rule book is chucked at you as you’ve probably just caused months delay to clubs who don’t have a washing machine. 

They apparently have pictures of a few clubs training and at least other 3 big ones in Ayrshire , choose darvel as the first one too highlight . 

4 minutes ago, Sgc said:

They apparently have pictures of a few clubs training and at least other 3 big ones in Ayrshire , choose darvel as the first one too highlight . 

Thought u would be on can someone from darvel not just come out and say hands up we fucked up and move on simpler than all the deflecting tactics etc no be long and all clubs will be back 

1 minute ago, Derry said:

Thought u would be on can someone from darvel not just come out and say hands up we fucked up and move on simpler than all the deflecting tactics etc no be long and all clubs will be back 

No one that has anything to do with darvel comes on here , don’t think any of their fans do either tbh 

6 minutes ago, Sgc said:

No one that has anything to do with darvel comes on here , don’t think any of their fans do either tbh 

Course they do mate don’t be naive there not short of a few snide comments on there social media but I won’t hold my breath for them posting they were wrong etc to train there to arrogant for that 

42 minutes ago, Sgc said:

Whit?

But you are the new Darv€l "Rent A Gub" since the others have bailed out, certainly have a lot to say & defend recently

Okay .... put it this way then, not too hard a question for you .....

As a sponsor of a board at Recreation Park, do you think it is right & acceptable what they have done? 

Did they break the government guidelines? Yes.

Seriously tho who gives a f**k, if this was 2 weeks ago I would also be outraged but See the minute they tell that group of Darvel ( or any other teams ) players that they cant train as a group but Instead meet up and go to a beer garden or a pub together and get wrecked with possibly other teams in the same premises then it's all just getting hypocritical to me.

That picture could be bottles of beer instead of water in a sunny beer garden and it's a non story. The minute its water in a public area exercising its against " rules" MADNESS

The guys are trying to get fit and cant while other guys can go get wrecked with 50 other people.

Technically they are in the wrong so its hard to defend as such but it's a complete shambles of a GUIDLINE