Teams training

6 minutes ago, Ball-foot-score said:

Point the finger everywhere else with no evidence. Thought you would cheat and get advantage? found out big time, I’d hope the rule book is chucked at you as you’ve probably just caused months delay to clubs who don’t have a washing machine. 

There no evidence needed everyone knows it happening wether it’s wrong or wrong it’s happening, yeh 10 Darvel players traing will stop football getting back but the protest and illiegal raves thousands in parks won’t total idiot 

1 minute ago, Ball-foot-score said:

Your either John Gall or one of his lackies with such a response. Don’t worry your two fingers up to everyone else has been received loud and a clear. 

Ha I’m neither I support the club tho and stating the facts loads of clubs are training it goes as guideline as does so much other stiff happening day to day that factual eveyone on here knows clubs are training in their numbers 

13 minutes ago, Ball-foot-score said:

Good luck with that defence 

There no need for a defence there 20 players trianing some are from Darvel the club have given a response to the sun that they have left out the statement it’s not an official session ordered by the club they players can do as they please in their own time if they want to trian with mates then it’s in their own time let’s that their choice 

15 minutes ago, Scottyd said:

There no need for a defence there 20 players trianing some are from Darvel the club have given a response to the sun that they have left out the statement it’s not an official session ordered by the club they players can do as they please in their own time if they want to trian with mates then it’s in their own time let’s that their choice 

but not with the manager.

1 hour ago, Crazy Feet said:

People are kidding themselves on if they think teams aren't training. Every single season in the Juniors teams played unofficial friendlies/bounce games before the official dates in the Junior season.

How does that compare to the middle of a pandemic?

Not an official session but at least 10 players and the manager? Looks like the arrogance isn’t just with the manager but with John Gall as well, I agree with comments above that the defence that other teams are doing it is ridiculous as well

2 hours ago, happy said:

Do these guys think that they can do whatever they like and to hell with the rest of us?

Well I hope their family's are safe coz they don't give a fcuk, arseholes.

You do not spell fcuk that way it is fook as in London

1 minute ago, Armchairfan said:

Not an official session but at least 10 players and the manager? Looks like the arrogance isn’t just with the manager but with John Gall as well, I agree with comments above that the defence that other teams are doing it is ridiculous as well

That not a defence it’s the truth they are part of a bigger group they can do as they plead in their own time trust me the league can’t do anything it was on privet property with a group of other individuals not authorised or a club training session 

2 hours ago, happy said:

Do these guys think that they can do whatever they like and to hell with the rest of us?

Well I hope their family's are safe coz they don't give a fcuk, arseholes.

Please refer to the back passages as waste expulsion pipes

8 minutes ago, Scottyd said:

That not a defence it’s the truth they are part of a bigger group they can do as they plead in their own time trust me the league can’t do anything it was on privet property with a group of other individuals not authorised or a club training session 

At least two coaches in attendance also. 

6 minutes ago, ToffeeTalbot said:

At least two coaches in attendance also. 

And as I said they can do as they please in there own time it’s not a league matter no different from players attending protest and going against the guidance in their private life’s if it’s not a an official Darvel traing session booked under Darvel and there loads of other people there we will see what happens 

46 minutes ago, Scottyd said:

Are you hedging your bets with that statement?

3 minutes ago, TFW said:

Are you hedging your bets with that statement?

I’m more than comfortable with things the boys shouldn’t be training but to say the club can be punished let’s see what happens but can I assure that will be difficult to do if it’s not an official training session with another 10 people there who are nothin to do with Darvel and not  organised through the club let’s see 

interesting it’s only Talbot fans who are constantly talking bout it chill lads yous are the best team in the country nothing to worry bout 

Scum the lot of them.  

They have been easily the worst culprits all along in this pandemic that has taken so many lives. 

From the manager bleating on social media about how his team should be allowed to train weeks ago,  to praising them openly for getting together weeks ago for a little cycle. 

This manager was accused of all sorts underhanded antics in the amateurs with evidence thrown in his face yet still tried to be the master of spin and weasel his way out of it. 

I've said all along rotten to the core the lot of them everything from the disgraceful manager and his horrendous antics and patter of every player being a tremendous talent to the pathetic chairman who is using a once proud little club as a plaything to a committee man and other committee men who are a absolute stain on the game not forgetting the scummy little fans who can do and say what they want as its all good under the tactics of let's get noticed at all costs coming from this parody of a so called football club. 

The chancer above 'Scotty' a fan??  So he is anyone with half a brain can see no supporter talks like this its someone involved and they are making things worse if that was possible for them with every post. 

Edited by loughton

Scum the lot of them.  
They have been easily the worst culprits all along in this pandemic that has taken so many lives. 
From the manager bleating on social media about how his team should be allowed to train weeks ago,  to praising them openly for getting together weeks ago .
This manager was accused of all sorts underhanded antics in the amateurs with evidence thrown in his face yet still tried to be the master of spin and weasel his way out of it. 
I've said all along rotten to the core the lot of them everything from the disgraceful manager and his horrendous antics and patter of every player being a tremendous patter,  to the pathetic chairman who is using a once proud little club as a plaything to a committee man and other committee men who are a absolute stain on the game not forgetting the scummy little fans who can do and say what they want as its all good under the tactics of let's get noticed at all costs coming from this paradox of a so called football club. 
You tell them pal!!!

And as I said they can do as they please in there own time it’s not a league matter no different from players attending protest and going against the guidance in their private life’s if it’s not a an official Darvel traing session booked under Darvel and there loads of other people there we will see what happens 

Unofficial ?
All wearing Club kit .... and yon fancy wee tracking vest thingies.

Put the shovel down !!!