Teams training

29 minutes ago, Jurgenflopp said:

Who is there to enforce?

You know, this is the kind of attitide that sticks in my throat. We all want football back. Yet teams will flout the rules. All it will take is a few cases in the same team, and football wlll be stopped for longer. Get a grip, follow the rules and we might be back sooner rather than later

3 minutes ago, DanMan said:

You know, this is the kind of attitide that sticks in my throat. We all want football back. Yet teams will flout the rules. All it will take is a few cases in the same team, and football wlll be stopped for longer. Get a grip, follow the rules and we might be back sooner rather than later

By looks of it we aren’t far away now from games etc so why risk it 

Yep, any team who are flouting the rules are selfish in the extreme.

Just now, glensmad said:
5 minutes ago, DanMan said:

Yep, any team who are flouting the rules are selfish in the extreme.

There will always be the teams etc who think there above the rules but as I said not far away now anyway and most players should be looking after thereselves anyway so 4/5 weeks of real training and they should be good to go anyway so there is no rush just now 

45 minutes ago, Jurgenflopp said:

Private land we can do as we please 

That may get around the restriction on gatherings of no more than three households in a public place but you would still need a reasonable excuse to leave the place where you are living.

Despite the directives I do wonder if it is actually illegal when playing football is your work as the regulations state: 

5.—(1) Except to the extent that a defence would be available under regulation 8(4), F44... no person may leave the place where they are living.

6. (1) No person may participate in a gathering in a public place except—

(b)where the gathering is essential for work purposes,

8.4 (f)to travel for the purposes of work or to provide voluntary or charitable services, where it is not reasonably possible for that person to work, or to provide those services, from the place where they are living,

Teams all over the place doing it from juniors to ammies. Passed 3 teams on Saturday training in big groups. No club colours etc nobody bothering their arse about it anymore.

Some are training in groups and breaking the rules and putting our potential restart date in danger, there's no doubt about that. But it's far from "all". 

But then, if it's only from juniors to ammies, then that doesn't affect us.

31 minutes ago, Gazzah said:

Teams all over the place doing it from juniors to ammies. Passed 3 teams on Saturday training in big groups. No club colours etc nobody bothering their arse about it anymore.

West juniors non league are for sure training i've clocked three or four training in groups personally and saw numerous posts on facebook clearly stating as such.  Teams just looking to get a march on the clubs just sitting about. 

The idiots in the shops,pubs,on the beach, we'll do what we want and don't care about the risks - thought it was all stupid young uns but I've got my doubts. Start training a month before start date,bang in one or two friendlies and Bob's your uncle, so to speak. Some people won't listen, we want our freedom blah blah 

Do these guys think that they can do whatever they like and to hell with the rest of us?

Well I hope their family's are safe coz they don't give a fcuk, arseholes.