Teams training

13 minutes ago, The Ilford Drummer said:

Some on their own pitch in broad daylight.mental

Why the rush to train of season is October roughly ? 

Except maybe there all that out of shape cause of lockdown 🍻😂

Edited by Derry

1 minute ago, Derry said:

Why the rush to train of season is October roughly ? 

Except maybe there all that out of shape cause of lockdown 🍻😂

😂 I have no issue with clubs training players had an extended break when it all kicked off. I’m sure teams will be just ticking players over making sure they are in no bad condition when pre season starts 

13 minutes ago, Barney Killoch said:

Assuming Turnberry was shut when they had to slum it at Marr Hall ?

Nah ...  Turnberry is in Ayrshire & too far for players/coaches to travel (5 mile rule) Mar Hall is closer to them 🙄

Edited by Billy XBoswell

If darvel are deemed senior now and other senior clubs are allowed to fully train now with testing then aslong as darvel or any senior team does proper testing then it will be deemed ok but I'd imagine they will need to prove there testing players and coaches 

19 minutes ago, Ped said:

If darvel are deemed senior now and other senior clubs are allowed to fully train now with testing then aslong as darvel or any senior team does proper testing then it will be deemed ok but I'd imagine they will need to prove there testing players and coaches 

The only teams in Scotland allowed to train are the 12 SPFL clubs 

Championship, League 1 and League 2 are not yet allowed to train.

5 hours ago, Ped said:

🙊🙊🙊🙊🤣😂

*lose
lose and loose are two completely different words Legend.

At no point have I said I think it’s ok to train. If we are then that’s wrong. And stand by what I said.
But you are a piece of shit. You reckon it’s ok to do this and people loose there life’s.

Surely players can keep their own training, running, going until clubs are allowed to train together. Hopefully someone from the Scottish Amateur/SFA only has to catch them in the act - can't moan over any punishment delivered. Players aren't likely to die from covid19 ? That's probably what the person who goes shopping and then catches the virus must have thought. Always idiots around,just look in the English pubs yesterday...bunch of twats

And our pubs the mora

Surely players can keep their own training, running, going until clubs are allowed to train together. Hopefully someone from the Scottish Amateur/SFA only has to catch them in the act - can't moan over any punishment delivered. Players aren't likely to die from covid19 ? That's probably what the person who goes shopping and then catches the virus must have thought. Always idiots around,just look in the English pubs yesterday...bunch of twats