Teams training

The SPFL Premier sides have to have their players tested twice a week. The players have to live in a bubble and have no contact with the outside world beyond their families - not sure how much that is changing with lockdown easing though.

But the WoSL sides have every person involved with a day job potentially, in people's houses, in a place of work, travelling etc...  it holes completely the government's strategy to prevent too much mingling at this stage. Selfish, short-sighted and will have an impact on other clubs if the SFA crack down on the p***ks doing it.

Any club found doing this should get the book thrown at them. Not any different to a pub opening up before allowed.
while i agree that no team should be training at the moment till it's safe and right 2 do so ,coming from you,who's players blatantly disregarded all the rules and went a bike run at the height of this pandemic is frankly hilarious and so hypocritical [emoji849]

44 minutes ago, Foul throw said:

Your right, just let them break the rules and put people at risk

Nobody likes a grass lol 

but if teams get caught they should be punished accordingly no matter who the teams even the few who think there to big time 🙄

Whitletts certainly haven't been training was speaking to the manager through zoom he is waiting on the authority's telling us when we can go back training. The club believe its not worth risking the players the coaching staff or any1 associated with the club right through all the age groups [emoji837][emoji835][emoji837][emoji835]

while i agree that no team should be training at the moment till it's safe and right 2 do so ,coming from you,who's players blatantly disregarded all the rules and went a bike run at the height of this pandemic is frankly hilarious and so hypocritical [emoji849]

I put my hands up about bike run. I didn’t go on the fuckin bike ride. So how’s it hypocritical.

13 minutes ago, Shannon said:

Wonder if true emoji848.pngScreenshot_20200704_143102.jpg

Well as Darvel Icon & Sgc seem to be the new Darv€l "Rent A Gubs" since the others have bailed out from P&B it will be interesting to see what they have to say now :oops

Edited by Billy XBoswell

30 minutes ago, Billy XBoswell said:

Well as Darvel Icon & Sgc seem to be the new Darv€l "Rent A Gubs" since the others have bailed out from P&B it will be interesting to see what they have to say now :oops

Usual pish patter no doubt deny it until caught out then backtrack blame everyone else blah blah blah 

24 minutes ago, Scottyd said:

😂😂 it always has to turn into Darvel,

Hurlford, Beith, Kilwinning to name a few have been training I could name another 15 but it’s big bad Darvel what a load of shite 

They bring it on thereselves if they would just get on way there business and stop talking 💩 they would get on a whole lot better I’ve no doubt there is multiple teams training but u don’t see them on twitter etc being so arrogant and having sly digs when truth be told yes they have made higher profile signings  but unless I’ve missed something they are a relative unknown small up and coming side which have won nothing of note 

Edited by Derry

[emoji23][emoji23] it always has to turn into Darvel,
Hurlford, Beith, Kilwinning to name a few have been training I could name another 15 but it’s big bad Darvel what a load of shite 

The first person to mention Darvel in this thread was Darvel Icon / Legend.
You should read his post..... HE even goes as far as to say that anyone caught should be charged with manslaughter !

Big Bad Darvel blaming Big Bad Darvel !

Just now, Barney Killoch said:

The first person to mention Darvel in this thread was Darvel Icon / Legend.
You should read his post..... HE even goes as far as to say that anyone caught should be charged with manslaughter !

Big Bad Darvel blaming Big Bad Darvel !

He thinks he is smart all he has done is drew attention to his own club breaking the rules again