Teams training

The chances of a footballer dieing of covid are absolutely minuscule. More chance of winning the lottery.

Can’t see what’s funny [emoji1782]. You’re the one laughing at death. Backward bar steward.

54 minutes ago, andy25 said:

The chances of a footballer dieing of covid are absolutely minuscule. More chance of winning the lottery.

What a bloody idiotic comment. Your real name isn't Boris by any chance?

Edited by Jerry Macguire

1 hour ago, andy25 said:

Marc-Vivien Foe, Phil O'Donnell and Fabrice Muamba come to mind. One of the things that gets said about COVID19 is that those with have underlying conditions are at greater risk. Not everyone has a diagnosed underlying condition until it causes a problem.

1 hour ago, andy25 said:

Footballer gets it and passes onto someone else who can die from it. Some people are utterly selfish cnuts.

Footballer gets it and passes onto someone else who can die from it. Some people are utterly selfish cnuts.

Exactly. For me any committees or managers taking training or knowing that the club are training should be sack. No different that Dominic Cummings.

Darvel players should have been sacked for the bike ride and drinking then...

Exactly. For me any committees or managers taking training or knowing that the club are training should be sack. No different that Dominic Cummings.

40 minutes ago, andy25 said:

Darvel players should have been sacked for the bike ride and drinking then...

2 completely different things and you know it. This is about clubs and managers deliberately ignoring the guidelines and instructions issued to them by football’s governing body. For me if clubs are caught flouting the rules they should be named and shamed and hit with an automatic points deduction when the season does start.

1 hour ago, andy25 said:

Is that aimed at me?

Well you have suggested that players have little prospect of dying - so should they therefore be allowed to train as they might not die themselves? And to quote you 'nobody likes a grass'. 

Pollok lost a good man to covid.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/juniors-giant-franny-funeral-just-21841073

It is not just players involved with clubs, nor is it just players living in a bubble - unlike the pros who have bi weekly tests also. The part-timers work, shop, go to the park with their kids etc.. An infected player could also touch a surface in pavilion / changing room that an older person might come into contact with.

Edited by cmontheloknow

I dont see anything wrong with players keeping fit. Most players wont have kicked a ball since February so its going to take a while for them to get their fitness back.

Well you have suggested that players have little prospect of dying - so should they therefore be allowed to train as they might not die themselves? And to quote you 'nobody likes a grass'. 
Pollok lost a good man to covid.
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/juniors-giant-franny-funeral-just-21841073
It is not just players involved with clubs, nor is it just players living in a bubble - unlike the pros who have bi weekly tests also. The part-timers work, shop, go to the park with their kids etc.. An infected player could also touch a surface in pavilion / changing room that an older person might come into contact with.

30 minutes ago, Jerry Macguire said:

2 completely different things and you know it. This is about clubs and managers deliberately ignoring the guidelines and instructions issued to them by football’s governing body. For me if clubs are caught flouting the rules they should be named and shamed and hit with an automatic points deduction when the season does start.

Kilwinning have had a few sessions 

1 hour ago, Darvel Icon said:

Standing by that comment when it emerges that Darvel have been training?