COWDENBEATH 2020-21

I’ll be purchasing a season ticket this weekend. I love the idea it gives me the streaming service for all our home league games. I can’t make many games so this is a great initiative. Hopefully more people will benefit from this and help the club out by getting a season ticket.

Has it been announced if clubs will have the right to stream games this season?? I thought the agreement was for 1 season only and just assumed that if fans were back in next season that it wouldn’t be granted again.

10 minutes ago, BB_Bino said:

Has it been announced if clubs will have the right to stream games this season?? I thought the agreement was for 1 season only and just assumed that if fans were back in next season that it wouldn’t be granted again.

Yes streaming continues in 2021/22

Didn’t look fittest in some games but with more prep he will be very good signing . Was evident he knew how to make space and could pass the ball well . Him and Morrison could really form good partnership in their . With a full season . Hope Gary looking tor an old fashioned winger with a bit of pace . Squad shaping up nicely so far 

Edited by SuperCowden

2 hours ago, SuperCowden said:

Didn’t look fittest in some games but with more prep he will be very good signing . Was evident he knew how to make space and could pass the ball well . Him and Morrison could really form good partnership in their . With a full season . Hope Gary looking tor an old fashioned winger with a bit of pace . Squad shaping up nicely so far 

I suppose he had a long spell out with Kilby not playing after Christmas.

A preseason should do him good.

3 hours ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Looked pretty fit from what I saw. 

Aye he was, easily the best of the loan signings. It didn't really do any of the players any good the stop start nature of last season. Hopefully the season will be more normal for players and fans next season!

A cynic would say some twat probably blaming "teams like Cowdenbeath" for Scotland being rotten for a quarter of a century. But Lo! The Old Firm Colts play in the Lowland League and the next Euro Championships are ours..

6 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

Never seen that, why?

It was in a pre match montage with Biffy Clyro playing ‘ Now I’m everyone ‘  to try and stoke up the viewers emotions and get the hype going. Shows a stock car racing along the side wall and then Scottish drummers on the pitch with floodlights behind them in front of the stands. No idea why they chose Central Park. Google Biffy Clyro Scotland and you will find it. 

Edited by Only coo in the village

3 hours ago, Only coo in the village said:

It was in a pre match montage with Biffy Clyro playing ‘ Now I’m everyone ‘  to try and stoke up the viewers emotions and get the hype going. Shows a stock car racing along the side wall and then Scottish drummers on the pitch with floodlights behind them in front of the stands. No idea why they chose Central Park. Google Biffy Clyro Scotland and you will find it. 

I seen it on the BBC site quite good!