COWDENBEATH 2020-21

59 minutes ago, Cowden Cowboy said:

It has not been moved as yet 

Do you think we could make more pay per view money if it was a week night or a Saturday? Or, would there be little difference.

Enjoyed watching the live stream tonight, although the commentary did crash for a while at the start of the second half. What I did hear was pretty decent and insightful though. 
Some really bad errors and poor defending really cost us tonight. The defence had a bad night and the keeper will definitely want to forget this one too. Harvey Swan scored a real cracker and looked by far our best player. Renton definitely made a big difference when he came on and hopefully he starts on Saturday. Felt Cowden did play some decent football at times though on a bobbly pitch and we did hit the bar and have a chance cleared off the line. 
Edinburgh were undoubtedly the better side overall and should have a good chance in the promotion play offs. 
Gladly the other results went our way tonight  but it’s a huge game on Saturday against Albion Rovers. I haven’t been able to see us play for a long time unfortunately and really glad we now have a live stream option and a chance to give the club a wee bit of money. Still think I saw enough from the team  tonight to feel optimistic about our prospects on Saturday. 

Edinburgh are a decent well drilled side who give little away and have some good players. Having said that we gave them a helping hand with all three goals, not like us. We looked a lot. better once Buchanan went off and Renton came on. At least we are creating chances now. Thought Miller had a real off night, Swann had a good night and Hutton looked better the longer the game went on.

.Well, Kyle Sneddon didn't last long. A pity. Perhaps our style of play didn't suit him. On  Tuesday night you could see him in the first half coming deep to receive the ball and organize the midfield only to watch the ball ...sailing over his head. When we were chasing the game in the second half things started to click so it looked a good sign for the future. But it's not to be. Of course I'm only guessing, his reasons for leaving may have nothing to do with football.

50 minutes ago, ronaldincoo said:

Well that's 90-odd minutes of my life I'll never get back. Utter pish. As much as I hate to say it, if we get through this season we need to look elsewhere than Bollan. He is not doing it for me any longer. 

Really cannot see us winning any game this season. Unbelievably bad. Did the players know this was an important game? You wouldn’t think so.